Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasp
(09-30-2013, 03:28 PM)Waspy Wasp Wrote:  
(09-30-2013, 02:17 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Scorpion, is that you?
No, why do you think so?

He's referencing the Mortal Combat character who actually looks a bit alike, at least color-wise. :P
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
hey, if you will need ideas for the animations of special moves, ask us :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
I think I'm pretty good with animating.
[Image: 2iw9aw8.gif]
I invented this punch to end punching spree.
[Image: 11giwbl.png]
Thanks given by: Gespenst
looks better :)
Tip.
Try just show the frames you made. Now there is no good flow between punch and standing.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Cool project, man!

I'm actually okay with him having similarites to Bat's limited animation, although it sort of bothers me that his skin tone and the color of his shirt are so similar in brightness and hue. Either change the overall color a little, or add a wristband or something there, so you can see the difference between the shirt and his hands better.
Althought I gotta say, I'm at work now and the monitors there are not quite what I'm used to, so maybe it's all different.

And why not name him just Wasp? Would fit in with Bat and also sounds way cooler.
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Waspy Wasp
Ok, so as you suggested I've made few changes.
I changed the base - now I'm using this template which was attached to Gad's flash file.
I changed his arms a bit. I think now he looks more badass :D.
And his name was converted into Wasp, I think that's good idea, Lauli.
[Image: 2zdn9d0.png]
http://i41.tinypic.com/2zdn9d0.png
I,'m glad that next person is using myflash files. Although it looks like you made these frames standalone, right? Nice quality and progress! Im curious how will ya do his special attacks
Thanks given by:
Way, way, way better! He is really fierce now, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him
Thanks given by:
I made his face using bat's one (and flipped horizontaly)
[Image: 2ccledc.png]
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ccledc.png
HOLY CRAP! This looks amazing! I think since you have your own base now that you can make the punches a little more fluent. The easiest option would be to just make a third frame for the punches to show him pull back. That's just my suggestion. I really like how he's looking now.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: