Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I say yes
16.67%
2 16.67%
I dont say yes
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto lock
Hey, what do you think?
about these grave diggings.
When thread becomes inactive for 1 or more months. Which means no replyies. Its auto locks to avoid grave diggers.
Useful
Thanks given by:
It seems that sometimes it's not too bad to gravedig. To give an example, in the sprite section if someone has his own Art thread, and he is actually drawing again then it's ok to revive the Thread. At least i saw it beeing handeled like this and i don't mind it.
I don't think it happens too often anyways because pretty much only new users will actually do this
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Marko , Alapottra
yeah. this might be better if the maker of that thread and that thread would be inactive both for a month.
Useful
Thanks given by:
actually, gravedig is useful in my opinion, If I need any help in some sort of stuff for which creating a new topic is un-necessary, I'll surely post there and receive my warn.
Thanks given by:
There should probably be an option to request for a thread to be kept permanently open for future reference... it would then be reviewed and decided whether to pass the request or not. That's my opinion! :D
Étienne. ^_^

" Your stances will fail without a rock-solid foundation. That's why you steadily work your way up - from the bottom to the top, from start to finish. "
Adapted from Dan Redmond.

(06-11-2012, 01:42 PM)YinYin Wrote:  To just play with custom AI from others, download the release version here. Drop the dll into your lf2 directory and also create a folder called AI to put the scripts into.
Thanks given by: