Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public tutorial "The way I animate sprites"
Look, mate.
U say that this thread is pointless, you donts see point of this one.
But there people who needs help, show them how we do so they could try it and maybe find theyr own way.
It wont teach u cuz u are bit more experienced than others.

(09-17-2013, 03:47 AM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  [Image: picard%20double%20facepalm.jpg?thumb=1]

your image does not works.
*facepalm*
Useful
Thanks given by:
I just want to know(and i think i speak as few more members idk) how to create smooth aniomation without having refference from scratched.
som phaysics, like just me did here - look at "sketching"/"dynamic posture"

thats all
Thanks given by:
If a position doesn't have a smooth transition, then i basically merge 50% of the two layers. and then trace/color right over it.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(09-16-2013, 01:22 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  cuz animating is too general-if u want to make ur animations better u should read about those:
Quote:-how to use a specific program (probably for beginners)
-how to sprite (not much to say for that)
-how to draw a dynamic pose

shading unlike animating is a subject that u can explain it and there is alot to discuss about it
tuts about shading teaches u how to understand the light to know where it hits ur object
There is a lot to discuss about 2D animation - you are just clueless yourself it seems.

I wish I had the time to prove you wrong as I am still planning to do over here:
(03-26-2013, 05:36 PM)YinYin Wrote:  chronological in the sequence one would create a character:
  1. Sketch/Proportions
  2. Colors/Shading/Details
  3. Render/Outline
  4. Animation (steps 1-3 with a bigger picture in mind)

Creating good animations is not trivial. You may get it right by intuition - but if you don't really know what you are doing you may run into some pretty bad limitations. And I think EXG9s post got that point across very well already.

(09-16-2013, 01:22 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  in ur 'animating' tut u just 'teach' how to sprite again in each frame aka "animate frame by frame" -Gad.
That may be true so far - but that doesn't mean it's not possible to properly explain how to make good, smooth animations.
Thanks given by: Gespenst , LutiChris
I think you guys are confused between meanings of spriting and animating.
Spriting is simply drawing which can done by using different variety of methods
Animating is putting sprites/frames synchronously
-So someone change the title or let's talk about "animating"
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
[Image: sigline.png]
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by: