Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Honest Truth
What if it is the hacker who made this thread right now?

*INCEPTION MUSIC*
What if there is no difference?

Don't stir it though - just leave it at that. There is no more point for anyone to make a fuss about it at this distance.

v what did I say? T_T
Thanks given by:
Well i have few theories.. (i like to "play" investigator, mean create theories, use imagination..however you called that) :P

Do not take offensivly if i exaggerate little bit. (cuze couple of members could get it wrong!!! heh)

1. In the summer(lets say about june) 2011. you have big fight with your friend from school you used to be very close. U had trust in him told him everything, blahblah.. till that day in June, you havent spoke with him any word or contact with him in any way.
and then school started(septamber, october idk). You saw him again. You try to start conservation but he didnt listen to u, he was like :woah:
Thats pissed you off and you said swearword:..YOU IDIOT, YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME, I CAN EXPLAIN YOU!!!!..*he continues doing it*.. OKAY, WHATEVER, LIVE IN LIES. GO TO HELL!!, I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE! - you said.. and left the place of strife.
Then he start carry out his evil plan, buahahaha Twisted

-I dont think that it would last so long, closely 2 years so this story does not hold water. NO

2. Do you watch Two and half men?
If yes then you must know Rose. "The Charlie STOKER".
Maybe you had girlfriend and you broke up with her but "she never get over it".
And she's insane, ready for mental institution. Wanna revenge!!!

-I saw that only in movies so NO, i don't think that possibly.

3. You have brother or sister. You are fighting alot and he/she is just screwing around with you.

-i think that's easily possible cuz you can't avoid contact with brother, you live in the same place. Thats, lets say, include constantly possible fight. Over and over again he gets "motivated" to continues doing it but still can be denied easily. You might dont have brother or sister. NO

4. The things i cant denied is the possiblilty that actually nobody hacked ur email.
You could made it up, idk why, maybe cuz you are bored, willing of some action here, or you screwed up your reputation in LFE in last time and you blaming imagine guy who not exists for doing it.

You Wrote:join several sites and forums
and then
You Wrote:He/she also sent me all the passwords of the sites and forums he had joined. I then immediately changed all the passwords.
You Wrote:how the impostor knew a lot about me, or why he/she made up lies (like my cat Simba being dead or my parents being abusive).

I am little bit suspicion here! Are you really care about serveral random forums, totally random forum you have never seen. Why change password??? Mean he might pretended to be you but why do you even cares. It wasnt you. Nobody will look at your email or remember you as email. U could easily make new one and continue with internet life. Only reasonably option is that you wanna start over here in LFE as new guy.

You Wrote:how the impostor knew a lot about me, or why he/she made up lies (like my cat Simba being dead or my parents being abusive).
Are you want to say that you read every single post from "Shane" ? How do you know what he said that? he posted 1463 POSTS just in count to 12345 thread... most than anyone. And i remember "Shane" mentioned cat Simba like 7/8 months ago. I might be wrong cuz i havent checked count to 12345 thread for awhile. If "Shane" havent mentioned in the past two weeks, you are crazy and so insane to read all posts or you lie, not other option.

Sorry, but this making so big sucpision to me that i cant belive in it.

I tried to pointed out all possiblilty and last seems most reasonably for me. I am not judgging you, just saying my opinion. Like a cup, zero emotion!
and i was bored :D

EDIT: R.I.P. ENGLISH :(
Thanks given by: Redbeard
(09-04-2013, 09:06 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  What if it is the hacker who made this thread right now?

*INCEPTION MUSIC*
At least for me, that even makes more sense. I mean for an account to be hacked for all that time, and you doing nothing but waiting for the chance to get it back.. I am pretty sure you would have been smart enough to just make a new account and pm any of the admins.

[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
That thought hadn't occurred to me, I'm afraid. Besides, I was pretty scared that I'd get banned if I did that. (Although as of yesterday, I'm finally getting over that paranoia.)

Anyway, there exists evidence to the contrary. (At least, I think it counts as evidence...)
The impostor admitted to it already.
Unfortunately, there are even more mysteries now than there was before, regarding the things that impostor did.
Like why he wanted revenge...
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
You said he stole your indentie in November 2011..
the box in left Wrote:Joined: Apr 2012

so thats mean, you actually never been member of LFE? o.O

I read that link. If that its true, he will stop now so you dont have to overthinking about it.
Think about friends or anyone you used to socialize, if i remember well he posted some mini pixel artwork from some game. That could narrow your choice (if that its not ur art), nd maybe you found who is it.

Best of luck
Thanks given by:
juat change the password of ur importent accounts and move on..
i had something way more scarey than that few months ago
someone hacked to my email and i had my paypal and ebay accounts there but lucky me
this guy only changed my fb password and posted wierd statuses there
so i made a very hard password to my fb , email and paypal few days after i saw it and than i moved on..

those kind of things happend all the times
so dont need to get crazy about it unless he is using ur money or something like that...

[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 11:22 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  
(09-04-2013, 09:06 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  What if it is the hacker who made this thread right now?

*INCEPTION MUSIC*
At least for me, that even makes more sense. I mean for an account to be hacked for all that time, and you doing nothing but waiting for the chance to get it back.. I am pretty sure you would have been smart enough to just make a new account and pm any of the admins.

(09-05-2013, 01:46 PM)Marko Wrote:  You said he stole your indentie in November 2011..
the box in left Wrote:Joined: Apr 2012

so thats mean, you actually never been member of LFE? o.O

That are my 2 things that i want to say.

You havent been a lfe member?! you dont know anything about lfe?! you never requested admins to change your username?! you dont know about lf2?! you didnt wrote those things in count to 9000 (12345)?!
Thanks given by:
I appreciate you Shane, even if I am understand that we dont know anything about each other. Thank you for telling us. Will you stay here with us?
Useful
Thanks given by:
but actually i kinda liked the "Shane", the hacker. I neverg got feel that he wants to ruin your reputation. He was good member as well.
Even hell miss us(me).
Thanks given by: