Poll: what u think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Like +
92.31%
12 92.31%
Dislike -
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[suggestion] Motm
i think that could be nice if the member of the month will get special 'id color' dunno how to call it but think u get the idea
anyway
just think about it, the member of the month will get a special id color only for him untill the next motm will be choosen (1 month in other words) than he will be back to his original color :D
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Gespenst
dont know if its realy needed.
Useful
Thanks given by:
needed - no

but , like if i wont go to the bottom of the page and look on those small words there
i will never know who was choosen
but think if u see some post by someone who got the motm color
i think it will give the guy more respect and he could realy feel like motm
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
Suggestion. Make poll so you could know who likes it, who not :)
changed my opinion :)
Useful
Thanks given by: Ariel
One thing that is a bit opposite though. Member of the month is when you're best at that month, but it's announced at the end of the month. Get what I mean?
OK, I try an example:
Empirefantasy won Motm for July, so his ID colors only fits on July. However, July has already passed. Just because he's Motm of July, doesn't mean his ID color or whatever that is deserved at August. :P
Am I right, or am I the only one talking weirdly? O.o
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Dragon5
you get votes on one month but you get chosen on other.
same here.
You get votes. on a next month till other member gets motm, you will be colored.

its not opposite at all.
Quote:Empirefantasy won Motm for July, so his ID colors only fits on July.
no.
people voted on July
Quote:However, July has already passed. Just because he's Motm of July, doesn't mean his ID color or whatever that is deserved at August.
he does deserve.
while other member is being selected. the member of the month will have those colors.
Useful
Thanks given by: Ariel
first the color is useless since the month has passed
second there is no need to have that, since you can easily can check in the forum index or on some other pages.
third somebody may show the respect, but if he/she really want to show respect, also this may give a favor in voting,etc which shouldnt be.

The idea of the color is nice by the way, but not really helpful or even correct.
Thanks given by:
Guys, lets color lfe. we need more colors !.!-!+!/!1!2!3!4!5!6!7!8!9!10!11!a!ds!f!g!h!h!j!k!l!e!t!!y!e!!! and this is not flood because I put some symbols between it according so samp players :))))

everyone have theyr own opinion.
he was selected to be the member of the month but what is the motm with no crown?
Useful
Thanks given by:
Well, looks like the majority is for highlighting the current MotM.

[Image: 1272586506759.gif]
Check dis out (or any other page where he appears at)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: A-Man , Gespenst , Ariel , Shane , Marko , empirefantasy , Dr. Time
That's looking cool on you Empire Fantasy! Congratulations again!
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: empirefantasy