Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Fighter Empire
seriously, me for dc? im like the laziest dcer ever.

@below: thats actually a cool idea haha
Thanks given by:
Let's make this the next contest:
Who can create the best "lfe" mod; a combination of anything you can get from the fileplanet + any edits of that stuff and own work.
That'll show how many people are committed and capable. (if you can't work on such a thing alone to some extend you won't be of much use in a team either)
The best parts could be combined if the participating group (and the original creators) can agree on them.

Honestly I'm not up for it though.
Thanks given by: Ariel , Gespenst , LutiChris , Hero destroyer
I agree with YinYin.
YinYin, could you post a topic for contest?
because you have the idea of the contest. You suggested it :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
This wouldn't be in his style.
Thanks given by:
so, the thing should be called LFE. and it should be the best.
count me in.
Useful
Thanks given by:
LFE already exists, so are we done now?

Oh and that family thing: LFE is a group of individuals who voluntarily coexists with each other for their own benefits (may it be entertainment, pride, a place to get recognised, people who care and so on...) IMO

oh and do you mind me asking what would be the theme for this "mod"? I suggest not using rep-chars or anything similar. Otherwise it is even more bound to fail.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Bamboori , LutiChris
i can good data just tell what do and i am not lazy at dcing but tiny lazy at spriting.just me the move and bit description and done.as i said i help on this project just after my computer is done i will be ready to help anyone in need.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
i would be in, for sth new tho, not existing :)

@mono: u should be in the list too imo
Thanks given by:
After following some damn long replies, here are mine, :P :
First of all, I think it would be a great idea to create this mod, the only problems is every members participants. Creating this mod requires time, effort, suggestions and of course, experienced members. I had once tried creating a mod like this, but you all know, I didn't post it, because it's only a bunch of characters from the lfe file-planet. My point is either creating a whole new characters, or use the ones that represent them (Azriel, Silva).
Moreover, talking about main characters, I would say Admins and Moderators fit best, only them are still in LFE.
Secondly, if there's a contest, then the deadline have to be long, very very long. Otherwise, no one will make it in time.
I have no interest in participating because my project is still half dead and working on recovery, so if I join, it's just like I trashed my own project.
Finally, THE PLOT.
Zabobula, the legendary story writer :xD:, already wrote LFE Chronicles, a war between LFE and Rebellions. It's a good plot, and I'm sure everyone who have read it would love it. Just change characters and you're done. :P
Anyway, I don't mind putting Rex into any mods or changing him anyway you want, just give me a credit. :)
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Dragon5
(08-19-2013, 05:08 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Admins and Moderators fit best, only them are still in LFE.
(08-19-2013, 05:08 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Secondly, if there's a contest, then the deadline have to be long, very very long. Otherwise, no one will make it in time.
Unfinished entries won't hurt anyone, they'll even better highlight who can focus on which aspects of such a game quickly. Not to mention: where the heck do you draw the line for something to be finished? I've seen people consider their worst efforts to be finished while others take years and still don't release perfectly playable content. Yet another reason to have a close look at who can do what in which amount of time (and do they still plan an illusive 10000% more stuff or do they drop their work to never be fixed to a satisfying state?).
(08-19-2013, 05:08 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  if I join, it's just like I trashed my own project.
I have a thousand projects running. Of course I can only work on one of them at a time. Still I don't consider any of them trashed even if it's been 10 years since I last touched some.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer