Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Fighter Empire
The Forum Mod was a project which was to create a full-fledged LF2-mod from scratch. New characters, new backgrounds, new stage, new everything. That was the main goal; to create a full mod that hasn't been seen by others before.

Think about how negative pretty much everybody is when a newcomer submits his first post, proudly announcing that he has created a mod that only contains LFE-Downloads. Sure, creating a mod with the characters listed above could be cool, etc. Furthermore, it wouldn't take multiple years and ultimately fizzle out. But really, we have talented members who are capable of creating something awesome. Which is what I personally prefer a whole lot more than just a slap-together of existing stuff with slight edits.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Jahvansi , LutiChris
I understand the things but
Maveric - yinyin, I think he will allow it.
Beeya -yinyin, I think he will allow it.
Hein - I think davis60 will be pleased to have his char as lfe mod char
Rex - same as davis. HD also would like it.
Frozen - I think he will allow it
Bonu - whaat is inactive but he might comeback to say hi or atleast put credits in readme or somewhere else
Nino - Neocrypt is also here, not so active but active sometimes. Also lfe team can put credits in readme or somewhere else
Julia - Bu Xie it think. he will allow it. also in his sig there is his blog. Also lfe team can put credits in readme or somewhere else
Darius- Prince Freeza will allow it.
Azriel - just ask him. He is a nice guy.
Tiger - he will allow it
Silva - the person we need is here
Matt - dont know if he is active anymore in lf2 but Also lfe team can put credits in readme or somewhere else
Duke - Its bit hard to find him because he might be busy with rl. Also lfe team can put credits in readme or somewhere else

problems?
Useful
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
Also please don't forget to spoiler posts which take up more than a whole vertical screen's space :p that goes especially for only listing chars + facepic.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Ariel
(08-18-2013, 05:33 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  we have talented members who are capable of creating something awesome

Yeah? Point few.
Yin, Alblaka, Hari, Neocrypt.
Who else? Haven't seen anything finished and good enough for a while.
DH, Mund and many others are working over a mod for like years and without a good an exact effect.

Not saying that I am better. :D

Nobody's here is headstrong that much to cooperate or work alone over one, that advanced project with a success.

Even if u make few ppl cooperate, they will loose intrest, if the project won't be finished in short time.
As long as they don't get cash for it.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Think about how negative pretty much everybody is when a newcomer submits his first post, proudly announcing that he has created a mod that only contains LFE-Downloads. Sure, creating a mod with the characters listed above could be cool, etc. Furthermore, it wouldn't take multiple years and ultimately fizzle out. But really, we have talented members who are capable of creating something awesome. Which is what I personally prefer a whole lot more than just a slap-together of existing stuff with slight edits.
you got gads sprite machine.
hooorayyyyyy!!!!!
problem solved. new stuff. just add them to special group.
so lfe people are in the same forum but in different sides?
not good. THen why dont try to
Quote:cooperate

ok, we dont want to make mods because noone likes to be team player. but we cry and shout when someone makes naruto or any other mod which contains ripped sprites.

Quote:As long as they don't get cash for it.
maybe thats how you think.
make something to get cash.
Useful
Thanks given by: Ariel
EXG9 Wrote:
That's not what he was trying to say.

Also, who would want to play such a mod? Just install the characters yourself.

Edit: @Topic: We're strangers - mostly - but that's not a bad thing.
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2013, 06:12 PM)Lauli Wrote:  
EXG9 Wrote:
That's not what he was trying to say.

Also, who would want to play such a mod? Just install the characters yourself.

Edit: @Topic: We're strangers - mostly - but that's not a bad thing.

well thats what i wrote abot only gathering the chars will be the same as downloading but what if we will give them some special attacks that they can do only together?
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2013, 06:12 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Also, who would want to play such a mod? Just install the characters yourself.
do you even read

Quote:so here you go. have main chars. now just form a team, make enemys, dc, ai , exe, maybe someone with music would hep and here new mod is born.
-.-
Useful
Thanks given by:
we are a family lauli but i am just here to solve others problems help others and keep people happy even in real life i would totally help DH if my comp wouldnt be broken
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
thx for support.
I think newcomers comes here to participiate in some projects. do their own projects. Help others. learn. Or some already posting mods. But what old ones does? just sitting and some doing nothing. they just posting like they are big thing here.

I think lfe should have atleast one mod made by lfe team.
Useful
Thanks given by: