Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Background
Sorry, for asking, this have been asked like 100 times already, but I can't find the proper topic.
Somebody give me a link to a tutorail explaining how to add special effects/weapon to a certain bg.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
i would like to add for gad request , how can i put special "traps" or kinda like map attacks to a spesific map
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
Nevermind
I've somehow found it (wasn't that hard)
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=1703
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2013, 01:01 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  i would like to add for gad request , how can i put special "traps" or kinda like map attacks to a spesific map

Depends on the mode you want to use it in. Gad already found the thread explaining how to do it in any mode (VS, Stage, ...). If you're just going for traps in stage-mode, you'd be better off to spawn those things manually instead. Just 2 frames or so required to set things up, really quick, and absolutely bugless.

Considering that those BG-dependent actions make use of randomly falling weapons, it works absolutely indeterministically; can happen at any time at pretty much any position (unless you screwed up the randomizer-function in LF2, then it's predictable). If you require a certain id dropping the bass right at the start of a VS-match, you are better off checking out this thread (don't remember if it's for 1.9 or 2.0 and can't quite be bothered to check it either).
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Ariel , AmadisLFE