Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RPG] Apoc's Survival
(08-17-2013, 10:14 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  Surprised by the sudden entrance as much as Jonny is, Sam blinks for a moment before regaining his compositure. "How many more are down there?" he asks in a calm voice, trying to peek through the key hole of the door. He can't see anything however, because it appears to be blocked.
"Oh, you're hurt!" Michael suddenly notices and cowers down next to Jonny, examining his leg.

"It's nothing...", Jonny mutters. "So... what the hell happened out there? What are those things, and what are you guys doing here?" While asking a bunch of questions, Jonny examines his wound and looks if he can treat the cut with some of the supplies he's gathered before.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Roll on INT+TreatingWounds, 2S

Due to his paramedic experience, Jonny has little trouble using a clean rag as a makeshift bandage for the minor cutting wound on his leg.

Sam shakes his head. "I've no clue. I haven't even seen any of these 'things' you mentioned. But given everything is barricaded and I can't remember how I even got here, things are definitely weird."
"And I've heard scary noises from below!" Michael suddenly mentions. Just now, there is again the sound of fingers scraping across wood. Apparently the zombies are trying to get past the door.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2013, 11:08 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  
Due to his paramedic experience, Jonny has little trouble using a clean rag as a makeshift bandage for the minor cutting wound on his leg.

Sam shakes his head. "I've no clue. I haven't even seen any of these 'things' you mentioned. But given everything is barricaded and I can't remember how I even got here, things are definitely weird."
"And I've heard scary noises from below!" Michael suddenly mentions. Just now, there is again the sound of fingers scraping across wood. Apparently the zombies are trying to get past the door.

"Ah, right, I forgot", Jonny says and stands up, reaching his hand out to Sam. "My name's Jonny, and... thanks for getting me out of there in time. Two of these... zombies were following me up the stairs. They don't seem very bright though, maybe we could kill them together...?"
Thanks given by:
Ultimate backness

"IF we even can kill these things you mentioned, zombies are not exactly mortal i guess" Sam replies. He quickly inspects Jonny and Michael. "Okay i would first advise to form an strategy on how to go about it." He continues. "First off, we have an fire axe, my metal rod and your violin case as some sort of weapon at least.. then next up who is going out first, as it follows up with stairs outside this door, our space is limited. You have had 'experience' with them, but are wounded. Michael, no offense but you are better left without a weapon, you nearly killed me back then." Sam thinks out loud and then sighs. "Okay so here is what i can come up with. Jonny you go first and hit the zombies down the door with your violin case, I follow up and try to kill them with the fire axe and you Michael you follow us up and look out for potential danger from behind." He continues with a strange dark glow in his eyes and then makes a step towards Michael, pulling him close to him. "Give it your all, if you f*** this up we are doomed. Are we clear??" Sam says nearly screaming at the obese man and then turns around to Jonny. "Do you agree to this? Its you who is in immediate danger if we use this plan"

quick question to the gm, since i don't remember it right now. Could it be that attacks with my metal rod might fail, given the limited space? Or is that not related at all?
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
So this is Christmas dead :(
Thanks given by:
IF this is going to die, you are gonna pay for this alblaka :(
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: