Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix Omitting Characters 1477
sorry in advance, I am new here, and was aged 15 years.
I want to make the character of the king, and will not be used at all, that character can not be used in VS mode, STAGE mode, campionship 1, campionship 2, and BATTLE mode.
previously, I've found a post entitled omitting CHARACTERS, and is equipped with the exe file, it belongs to the 1477 post, but when I try campionship 1 & 2, all the characters are already open, so I'm in campionship 1 & 2, id: 70-100 can not be used at all, as well as in VS, STAGE and BATTLE mode, id: 70-100 also can not be used, so please help me, because I've made ​​a very cool story.
and also because I wanted to make - Little Fighter 2.0c - 2.0c version that will have a new character, and I made ​​a character named Bat would have been obtained, so please, correct the exe file in 1477.
Thanks given by:
what?

edit: Welcome to forums naufal.
please, could you explain it better?

Useful
Thanks given by: Alblaka
EXG9 Wrote:
Electric Shock Wrote:What?
don't post if you have nothing good to write

And look at the post above me^^^

E: 900th post.
Outstanding Member.

Why do I feel like an orange username is going to reduce my post count by 1 if he sees this?
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: A-Man
I think what he's trying to say here is that he's trying to change Julian as the boss character in his LF2 with another character and wants to take him out of the character selection menu.
Thanks given by:
You're most likely refering to this thread here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=2360

However, you problem doesn't quite seem clear to me. You want that "king" character not to be selectable at all (which means he should be in the id range of 70-100), but what exactly is wrong - do you want him to be (not) selectable in Championship?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
maybe he wants him to be hidden?
Useful
Thanks given by:
Hello, and welcome to LFE! :)

For the others: 1477 posted an exe which had certain id-ranges locked (clicky). Apparently, that exe is borked, though: it lets people select those chars in certain modes.

As for your question, Naufal, which executable-version are you planning to use? If you are going for 2.0a as a base, this post is highly relevant. For that, you'll need the DLL Framework.

1477 has been inactive for a couple years, so he will probably not update his exe anymore.

Pro-tip: I would refrain from using any version-number that looks "official" (such as 2.0c). Instead, rather give your mod a descriptive name ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
I mean, julian still be used, but there is another king who would fight one fighter, and the king was not julian. in the story, davis, dennis, and woody, going against the king julian in stage 3.stage 1 - must wear davis character, if you use the other character, then the stage 1 can not work. in stage 1, davis would not oppose the king, but meeting someone davis, davis met with a character named frozen. friends and fight their common enemy.stage 2 - must wear a bat character, if you use the other character, then the stage 2 can not work. in stage 2, the bat will be made angry by a character named devetal. bat will transform itself into a felix. felix is the dark side of the bat.Stage 3 - must wear davis character, if using another character, then stage 3 can not work. in stage 3, which would be very difficult stage, where davis, dennis, woody, and frozen, fighting against an entire army of Julian, and in the end against the king julian. but the fight against julian was not over, because Julian would evolve into very strong.Stage 4 - had to wear rudolf character, if using another character, then stage 4 can not work. in stage 4, rudolf will attack the headquarters firen. rudolf will fight one on one with firen, but after losing firen, freeze immediately grabbed rudolf and bring it to the round of death.Stage 5 - must wear davis character, if using another character, then stage 5 can not work. stage 5 or FINAL SHOWDOWN, where Davis will fight the traitors, who called frozen.
Thanks given by: