Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess
Looks like a awesome character haven't played her yet
Thanks given by:
(09-18-2013, 12:32 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  Create a folder called "ai" in your LF2 directory and place the AI file there. If that doesn't work you might have to rename the AI file with the ID number that sile.dat has in your data.txt.

Both the file and ID have the number 71 assigned. I didn't have to change the ".as" file's name.

But it is still not working. So it must still be in the wrong place... below I have a picture attached showing the current location of the folder named "ai".

The picture below this line shows the contents of "ai".

Étienne. ^_^

" Your stances will fail without a rock-solid foundation. That's why you steadily work your way up - from the bottom to the top, from start to finish. "
Adapted from Dan Redmond.

(06-11-2012, 01:42 PM)YinYin Wrote:  To just play with custom AI from others, download the release version here. Drop the dll into your lf2 directory and also create a folder called AI to put the scripts into.
Thanks given by:
Maybe there's some objects that have the same ID which is id: 71 in your data.txt. Is Sile the only custom character in your LF2?
Thanks given by: SleekshotPlasma
(09-19-2013, 10:04 AM)RtXaS Wrote:  Maybe there's some objects that have the same ID which is id: 71 in your data.txt. Is Sile the only custom character in your LF2?

I do have quite a lot of custom characters... xD

But nothing else corresponds as having the same ID number 71. Thinking
Below are the contents of "data.txt". The left is part one and the right is part 2.

Feel free to have a look in case I missed something! xD
Étienne. ^_^

" Your stances will fail without a rock-solid foundation. That's why you steadily work your way up - from the bottom to the top, from start to finish. "

(06-11-2012, 01:42 PM)YinYin Wrote:  To just play with custom AI from others, download the release version here. Drop the dll into your lf2 directory and also create a folder called AI to put the scripts into.
Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid174998

Thanks given by: 8obis , SleekshotPlasma , Dr. Time
(09-19-2013, 10:18 AM)The Hari Wrote:  
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid174998

Thank you Hari! That's what I was missing... and at least now I have confirmed where the LF2 directory is! xD

And thanks to you too RtXaS for lending a hand. At least I know to always check the ID in case it is the cause of problems. ^_^
I'm glad that Sile is now using her special moves, although it IS a bit derp the way she sits still sometimes and does nothing... at one point she kept doing her running kick back and forth in the same area! xD

That's another bug I found. I don't know how, but sometimes you can use your running kick attack without running, just by pressing attack... looking forward to any A.I. updates if they come up! ^_^
I hope Alblaka doesn't mind, but I thought a different laugh for Sile would work better... here's the one I used! xD

http://www.rozziland.com/eq/scar_sat.wav
Étienne. ^_^

Thanks given by:
Hey, And Sorry for Gravedigging, but I can't download it, the link expired D: , can anyone give a link if they have it?.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
shoot alblaka a pm, hes still visiting lfe ;)
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
(06-10-2014, 07:28 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  shoot alblaka a pm, hes still visiting lfe ;)

Actually, I haven't had a tab open on LFE in quite a few months. :P
Just, out of curiousity checked in again to see PM's informing me of expired downloads (we really need more forum-download capacity).

Updated the download link
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: