Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess
(09-17-2013, 11:21 PM)SleekshotPlasma Wrote:  Hello Alblaka!

I'm having trouble with the A.I. of this character. When I fight a CPU Sile, she doesn't use a single special move.

I'm afraid I am a newcomer, and I suspect I have not installed it correctly... what I did was copy the folder "ai" into the folder "Little Fighter 2". I did not put "ai" into any of the "data" or "sprite" folders, it's just sitting next to LF2.exe...

If this is installed incorrectly, could you guide me through this process in high detail, please? I've never had to add any A.I. before...

This is my new favourite character, by the way... I really love the unique fighting style. Especially the added challenge of watching your HP as you use your moves. I feel it adds a sense of vulnerability while having such powerful spells at disposal!

My only criticism is I feel the beam is a bit weak, given the cost of health - epecially when the health lost cannot be recovered without the consumption of milk. I know it heals allies as well, but still... that's just my opinion! xD

Thank you!

Étienne. ^_^

Create a folder called "ai" in your LF2 directory and place the AI file there. If that doesn't work you might have to rename the AI file with the ID number that sile.dat has in your data.txt.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess - by Alblaka - 07-30-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: [CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess - by 8obis - 07-30-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: [CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess - by Ariel - 07-30-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: [CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess - by Ariel - 07-30-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: [CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess - by 8obis - 07-30-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: [CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess - by 8obis - 09-18-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: [CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess - by 8obis - 09-19-2013, 10:04 AM