Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess
Jep, it's useless in a 1on1 battle. Except for taking over John and then healing yourself or something like that.
But think of a 1on2 battle? Or a 1onX? Imagine there's one of the Stage Mode bossfights where heroe characters will continously spawn until the boss is killed. Posess one of the hero characters to take him out without killing (=respawning) him.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
yeah that would be heck loads of useful-ness XD! we'll posses Julian when he comes and kill the knights and other dude'ets and BOOM! Profit! :P

greeat :)
Thanks given by:
Well.. if you do that you will lose. Because enemies will spawn endless since the Boss (Julian himself) is still alive :P

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Doesn't this thread looks almost the same like Eta's one?
Jan edit? [X]
Complaining YinYin? [X]
People trying help with sprites? [X]
Deja vu!

Anyway. Even if it's only recoloured Jan, we have new famale character. Hooray!
Anyone noticed that this is first Alblaka's character with "not horrible colors"? What is more, I'd say she's pretty balanced (as for character with 7 moves : P)
Still more balanced than earlier Alblaka's projects.

Alblaka's projects? Or should I say "Alblaka's style".
And I wonder whyy do people want to change it?
After realsing (let me count... Woo it's 10th Alblaka's character!) 10 characters, he still isn't willing to learn spritng, creating less data files, or collaborate.
But still those character are cool. Not in the way like Maveric, which can be confuse with original characters, but just for fun itself. Personally, my favourite one is Jamel with his numberless amount of spells, who cares that instead of punchingc he creates 10 "clones"? This is fun!

Or maybe I'm wrong here. Maybe Sile meant to be "something new" and from now Alblaka will try to createing balanced characters with beautiful sprites? (Wut?!) Sorry then : D

[who cares??] I like Gates of Babylon and love Possesion : D [/who cares??]

Thanks given by: Alblaka
(08-01-2013, 04:58 PM)The Hari Wrote:  Alblaka's projects? Or should I say "Alblaka's style".
I'd love to see that style evolve because then I would have one more source of content I can enjoy.
Also because Alblaka has a lot of potential due to the skill level he has acquired pretty much on his own and the amount of time and effort he's able to put into his projects (the thing that most people around here lack - and data changing skills of course - I hate to see them wasted on yet another same project without any progress in quality).

(08-01-2013, 04:58 PM)The Hari Wrote:  After realsing (let me count... Woo it's 10th Alblaka's character!) 10 characters, he still isn't willing to learn spritng, creating less data files, or collaborate.
But still those character are cool. Not in the way like Maveric, which can be confuse with original characters, but just for fun itself. Personally, my favourite one is Jamel with his numberless amount of spells, who cares that instead of punchingc he creates 10 "clones"? This is fun!
10 already!

Alblaka I demand you to merge them all into "LF2 Alblakas Mod" - Short: LF2 Albod!
Challenge: Try to keep the same total amount of characters (e.g.: just replacing the hero characters and keeping all boss and support characters).

Anyway if it were fun for me I wouldn't complain.
(08-01-2013, 04:58 PM)The Hari Wrote:  After realsing (let me count... Woo it's 10th Alblaka's character!) 10 characters, he still isn't willing to learn spritng, creating less data files, or collaborate.
(08-01-2013, 05:53 PM)YinYin Wrote:  
(08-01-2013, 04:58 PM)The Hari Wrote:  Alblaka's projects? Or should I say "Alblaka's style".
I'd love to see that style evolve because then I would have one more source of content I can enjoy.
Also because Alblaka has a lot of potential due to the skill level he has acquired pretty much on his own and the amount of time and effort he's able to put into his projects (the thing that most people around here lack - and data changing skills of course - I hate to see them wasted on yet another same project without any progress in quality).

As much as it is a severe critique (wasted... pah...) I fully appreciate the compliments included, as well.
But I would like to pronounce, once again: I CAN NOT sprite. I was NEVER good at anything related to visuals, except for painting abstract / cubics (simply because those don't require drawing skills, but 'knowledge' of how to properly draw cubic images). I do not have the dexterity for drawing, unless it's at a huge-a** zoom with CTRL+Z every few moments. Neither do I have the patience to spend countless months on semi-futile attempts to improve a quality I simply do not possess.

Regarding the collaboration part, I'm not entirely against the idea, but I just don't want to offend a potential partner with my extreme moodiness and tendancy to drop things at a moment's notice etc.

(08-01-2013, 05:53 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Alblaka I demand you to merge them all into "LF2 Alblakas Mod" - Short: LF2 Albod!
Challenge: Try to keep the same total amount of characters (e.g.: just replacing the hero characters and keeping all boss and support characters).
Technically Trio Mortale alone contains 10 characters... But practically those characters are beyond horrible in first place :P

I will eventually make a character copilation once I've a sufficient array of characters of decent quality with functional AI and acceptable balance. The issue is, most of my older works lack either one or all of these qualitys :P
Personally, the only characters of mine I consider 'high-quality' are Ninja-Tales, Striker and Sile. Chrone is borderline but missed the mark. Spark would be fine if it wouldn't be for how exploity his whole moveset is (towards AI). Eta and Jamel are too complicated and 'outofbounds' to be normal hero characters. And Cleric/Sharn... well... I don't need to say something here.

I think I will stick to creating single or small groups of characters for now :P After all with the one-folder-structure it's not hard to keep chars organized.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
i havent read all you posts, anyways i tested this char and i have to say that it is similar other characters you made. Its a good character to play and i especially liked that dvj aka shield.

and yea i agree with alblaka style, recoloring the original sprites, some kinda advanced dc as stronger as heroes.

@YinYin
well everyone can create such kind of mod, just by downloading all his chars and put them together
Version 1.10 released
Quote:v1.10
-Added an AS-AI script for Sile

Not much special, just the new AI, using AngelScript.
The AI switches between various fighting behaviors depending on it's health and mana.
It will often priorize using life draining abilities to keep it's hp full and secondaryly seek out allied heros (only heros, not minions) to provide healing assistance.
Or Sile will take cover behind a created Gate of Babylon and wait for her mp to recharge (if she's low on hp and not going to risk being killed).

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Hello Alblaka!

I'm having trouble with the A.I. of this character. When I fight a CPU Sile, she doesn't use a single special move.

I'm afraid I am a newcomer, and I suspect I have not installed it correctly... what I did was copy the folder "ai" into the folder "Little Fighter 2". I did not put "ai" into any of the "data" or "sprite" folders, it's just sitting next to LF2.exe...

If this is installed incorrectly, could you guide me through this process in high detail, please? I've never had to add any A.I. before...

This is my new favourite character, by the way... I really love the unique fighting style. Especially the added challenge of watching your HP as you use your moves. I feel it adds a sense of vulnerability while having such powerful spells at disposal!

My only criticism is I feel the beam is a bit weak, given the cost of health - epecially when the health lost cannot be recovered without the consumption of milk. I know it heals allies as well, but still... that's just my opinion! xD

Thank you!

Étienne. ^_^
Étienne. ^_^

" Your stances will fail without a rock-solid foundation. That's why you steadily work your way up - from the bottom to the top, from start to finish. "
Adapted from Dan Redmond.

(06-11-2012, 01:42 PM)YinYin Wrote:  To just play with custom AI from others, download the release version here. Drop the dll into your lf2 directory and also create a folder called AI to put the scripts into.
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2013, 11:21 PM)SleekshotPlasma Wrote:  Hello Alblaka!

I'm having trouble with the A.I. of this character. When I fight a CPU Sile, she doesn't use a single special move.

I'm afraid I am a newcomer, and I suspect I have not installed it correctly... what I did was copy the folder "ai" into the folder "Little Fighter 2". I did not put "ai" into any of the "data" or "sprite" folders, it's just sitting next to LF2.exe...

If this is installed incorrectly, could you guide me through this process in high detail, please? I've never had to add any A.I. before...

This is my new favourite character, by the way... I really love the unique fighting style. Especially the added challenge of watching your HP as you use your moves. I feel it adds a sense of vulnerability while having such powerful spells at disposal!

My only criticism is I feel the beam is a bit weak, given the cost of health - epecially when the health lost cannot be recovered without the consumption of milk. I know it heals allies as well, but still... that's just my opinion! xD

Thank you!

Étienne. ^_^

Create a folder called "ai" in your LF2 directory and place the AI file there. If that doesn't work you might have to rename the AI file with the ID number that sile.dat has in your data.txt.
Thanks given by: