Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Stars : Batlle Of Fighters 0.1
(07-29-2013, 08:15 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  Aman, yu no Maybe can be here some haters or who does not likes it?
Actualy virus does big turn down.
Who knows what will happen.
Would you download any game with virus?
But who said that the game is packed with a virus? The OP just mentioned that your antivirus might false detect the exe, and if that happens, he is assuring that it is because he used Molebox to protect his files. The question is, if the OP was to not mention the false detection, would you still play a game which was rendered by your antivirus as "infected"?

(07-29-2013, 08:15 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  Judge from video? Yes.
Its PV video isnt it? Well video is made its own part which looks like PV.
Indeed i judge because in video you can see much things. Whats the point of game pv if its cant be judged?
You've made a point there, but the case is different. The Kiyon guy did say that it is a preview video, but he said that it was made on a version before the one posted too.

(07-29-2013, 08:15 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  About sprites and stuff.
There is bunch in the internet of these JUS sprites.
Go to sprite database or spriters res... For it even dA have many,
Just to say. Ripped sprites does half of the job which is considered as half a**. I preffer new because JUS SPRITES ARE GETTING OVERUSED IN EVERY ANIME MOD...
GArh.
So? Whether he has worked a lot or not is not the point he posted the game here for. So why don't we instead focus on giving points and review that will actually help Rhino improve his mod?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(07-29-2013, 07:21 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  
(07-29-2013, 06:59 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  Being supposed to simply go with an exe from a random person, whereas the person even says that the exe will be marked as a virus (even if it may isn't) is already a major turn-down. As well, there are countless LF2 mods/chars about the casual mainstream anime's.
Not really. Being supposed to simply go with an exe from a random person which is then caught as "infected", whereas the person says nothing about the exe, will just flood his thread with "y u send me virus" posts. I'd rather have everything clarified from the start than facing it on the fly.

And now think about what you would do if you would intend to spread a virus, but would know in advance that the virus would be detected.
And ^^ THAT ^^ is done frequently on scam sites.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2013, 10:40 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  
(07-29-2013, 07:21 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  
(07-29-2013, 06:59 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  Being supposed to simply go with an exe from a random person, whereas the person even says that the exe will be marked as a virus (even if it may isn't) is already a major turn-down. As well, there are countless LF2 mods/chars about the casual mainstream anime's.
Not really. Being supposed to simply go with an exe from a random person which is then caught as "infected", whereas the person says nothing about the exe, will just flood his thread with "y u send me virus" posts. I'd rather have everything clarified from the start than facing it on the fly.

And now think about what you would do if you would intend to spread a virus, but would know in advance that the virus would be detected.
And ^^ THAT ^^ is done frequently on scam sites.
So are you blaming the guy for telling you about the false detection thing? Well the guy knows that he is not attempting to scam. And by writing what he wrote, he (supposedly) guaranteed people not screaming about "infected" all over his thread . We were never forced to download his mod. So as long as you can't find an actual threat from his exe, I don't think you are allowed, morally, to make a fuss about it.

Thanks given by:
If you guys are seriously complaining about the different styles then can you not? You do know that it's hard to create different characters in just one style especially when all of us actually have some lives. But like Kiyon said next release will have only ONE style.

Basing your thoughts off a video (which was noted that it was an older version) is pretty stupid in my opinion I mean why base it off a video when you can clearly see a download link so why not try the game out for yourself and then comment your dislikes and likes about the game.

Stop hating on the game unless you actually made your own and if you have then congrats to you by all means just don't on our mod just because of this first BETA release, the team did their absolute best and spent time and dedication into making it and that's all that matters. I couldn't care less if you're an experienced member of LFE or one of the best coders and or whatever but I won't let you bring the game down.

Thanks for your time.
ALLSTARS!
[Image: 6kw.png]
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O
(07-29-2013, 11:02 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  So are you blaming the guy for telling you about the false detection thing? Well the guy knows that he is not attempting to scam. And by writing what he wrote, he (supposedly) guaranteed people not screaming about "infected" all over his thread . We were never forced to download his mod. So as long as you can't find an actual threat from his exe, I don't think you are allowed, morally, to make a fuss about it.

My point is, why the entire trouble in first place?
Creating a male-detected exe file and then saying "Hey, it's not a virus" is the same solution as building a bridge and putting a "Be careful, may not stable" sign on top of it.
Entirely negating the fact that moleboxing is, in my eyes, nonsense eitherway, I'm quite sure there are ways to properly molebox stuff WITHOUT colliding with antivirus tools. F.e. NTSD (II?) does not trigger any virus warnings, yet is moleboxed.

I'm just pointing out a (in my eyes fatal) issue that should be resolved from their side.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: A-Man
(07-29-2013, 11:50 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  My point is, why the entire trouble in first place?
Creating a male-detected exe file and then saying "Hey, it's not a virus" is the same solution as building a bridge and putting a "Be careful, may not stable" sign on top of it.
Entirely negating the fact that moleboxing is, in my eyes, nonsense eitherway, I'm quite sure there are ways to properly molebox stuff WITHOUT colliding with antivirus tools. F.e. NTSD (II?) does not trigger any virus warnings, yet is moleboxed.

I'm just pointing out a (in my eyes fatal) issue that should be resolved from their side.
I my self has been receiving detection messages from my antivirus from moleboxed mods for sometime now (using Avira AV). You made a very good point with the bridge example, yet I still think you should've dealt with that privately in a PM or Facebook or whatever other stuff you are using.

Thanks given by: Alblaka
Here is the fixed version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iby9n4zh6fr8ir0

It will solve the anti-virus problem.

And please guys try the game and place your opinions on it rather than judging them by a video. And Mark calm down, it won't do anything good. Well this link will solve the anti-virus problem so I don't think you would have any problem with it now. So guys don't fight. :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by: Alblaka
The antivirus thingy was posted for justincase things..

anyway its true that the mod doesn't have own sprite styles, but then it would take a lot more time, this has been modded in 3 months and hence I call it beta / 0.1 version..
Thanks given by:
calm down this is mostly to keep people busy by the 3rd demo or maybe second it will actually be good you would be amazed by the plans we have the only let down is that this will be a regular main stream anime mod but there will be a few chars from other series 4 series will have one and 3 series will have 2 but I wont say which, why se-cr-et
Thanks given by:
Ultimos, u are late:)
we already waiting for an update
Useful
Thanks given by: