Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Cecil Harvey
Hi everyone, this is my first release here, I hope you'll like it.
I made Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV.
Abilities:
He can transform from a dark knight to a paladin and from a paladin to a dark knight.
If he is a paladin he can attack with a sword.
All the other abilities are the same as louisEX and louis' abilities.

Attached Files
.rar   cecil harvey.rar (Size: 1.44 MB / Downloads: 158)
Thanks given by:
Where are screenshots. Almost everyone will not go to download it if you dont show any screenshot.

I tried you character and i have to say that it is a medium char since it your first one. I saw you had recolored sprites. Only recoloring is not what will make a character successful, except if it's DCing is awesome.
Second there were some DC mistakes, like transformation bug, when i start playing sprites are the wrong one. Louis could attack while running, while louisex couldnt. i think you put itrs n the opposite place.

What's new in it? only one special move and transformation? nah thats not enough.
Try to add more NEW things, things that are unseen before+a good presentation will make it to be downloaded by all. Add new moves in readme (and in topic).

since it's the your first char it's ok, but i am waiting for more next time. i hope you will do something better. good luck
Thanks given by: J_PRZ
Hi again,
I made cecil better now (thanks, empirefantasy for the advices).
screenshots:

[Image: dtw.png]

[Image: oz9.png]

[Image: l11a.png]

[Image: ckgw.png]

Abilities(the new ones):

dark knight:
explosion like Julian's, blasts like deep's and flame run like firen's with more flames.

paladin:
team healing and flame run like firen's with more flames.

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/decl5n...harvey.rar
Thanks given by:
i really like that idea, from a dark knight to a paladin,
you could make the sprites better, the sword and the helmet, take deeps sword or somthing and make it golden, as for the helmet, it looks cool only too much pixelated...
the flame run looks like it has too much fire, i dont like it, make somthing with flames only for the paladin, like using a holy sword that burns the shadows or somthing...
for your dark knight slashes, this is somthing good made by Prince_freeza:
[Image: hpxZL.png]
he said they are no use for him so i guess you can use them, but you better ask him for premition first...
good luck with your char!
<a href="http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=7273/">my sprites</a>
arts forum (Click to View)
my projects (Click to View)
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........
Thanks given by:
i tested again you character.Good you added some new moves.

First when i start playing (with DK) sprites are buggy, check them. Then after transform and transforming back everything gets normal. Second be careful with shadow in running frames, on both of them. Third, when DK run, he can not hit other chars, while paladin yes. I think it should be the opposite. Also i think that ground fire sprites contains some bug, some dirty pixels.

still some new things are required,not just some old modified moves
Thanks given by:
DO the dark flames burn the affected character? (effect: 2)
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: