Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tool] LF2 SurGen
LF2 SurGen is a program that can generate survival stage codes! Inspired by LF2 Stage Quickmaker/Auto Compose which Kevin used to post here a long time ago, also the more recent LF2 Surge. (I make no claims of making an original idea OR an original name)

Screenshot (Click to View)
As you can probably guess from seeing the screenshot above, you set a bunch of settings then click the Generate button, then the program will generate the code which then you only need to copy-paste to your stage.dat.

Exe download link here
You will most likely need to put this file in the same folder as the exe to prevent an error (Download)

Notes on how to use (Click to View)
Notes on how to use the Army Settings (Click to View)
NOTE: For some reason including Templates in armies cause the program to crash.
Less important note: The survival stages generated with SurGen doesn't use ratios in the enemies, so the stage is the same whether you play it alone or with others.

You can also see how much difficulty each character is worth in the Help part.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Good project. this program has a lot of options and functions. anyways i can finish stage with normal DCer rather with this since i would need some time to learn how to use it :p

But it seems to be useful for those who dont know how to program stage.
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2013, 02:48 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Good project. this program has a lot of options and functions. anyways i can finish stage with normal DCer rather with this since i would need some time to learn how to use it :p

But it seems to be useful for those who dont know how to program stage.

Actually all you need to fill in is the Starting Difficulty and Difficulty Inflation, and maybe rest phase settings. The Army Settings in the right can be ignored if you want to make a simply one.

This can be useful to make survival competitions, I think.
aka Verdusk

Thanks given by:
Might I suggest that you copy SomeoneElse's code to write the generated stage directly into a running LF2?
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2013, 11:52 PM)zort Wrote:  Might I suggest that you copy SomeoneElse's code to write the generated stage directly into a running LF2?

I'd like to add that feature, where can I find the code?
aka Verdusk

Thanks given by:
You could use a better name. :P
I'm going to try this out soon.
Good work.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-21-2013, 01:27 AM)LeoGautama Wrote:  I'd like to add that feature, where can I find the code?
http://mediafire.com/?pyrgbg5goblu5

Thanks given by: LeoGautama
(06-25-2013, 05:07 PM)zort Wrote:  
(06-21-2013, 01:27 AM)LeoGautama Wrote:  I'd like to add that feature, where can I find the code?
http://mediafire.com/?pyrgbg5goblu5

The problem's that I don't know how to use it and it seems to be in C++. I'm using a different programming language.
aka Verdusk

Thanks given by: