Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI LEAGUE (1VS1)
Challenge the best artificial fighters!
You are free to write AI for any of the 10 heros, template and even random if you dare.

You are also free to just write special move AI and keep the basic one of the game or write a fully new one.

AIs so far:
  • CHALLANGAR 1.0 by Zort - usually beats standard Difficult AI by Marti
  • CRUSHER 1.0 by YinYin - usually beats CHALLANGAR 1.0 by Zort

Set up one of those and try to write an AI that can beat it - feel free to exploit anything the characters can do. Then post the AI script here and say who it is able to beat.
Thanks given by: LutiChris , mfc
i tried crusher and i have to say WOW. he was really smart. I could beat him on easy and normal, but i rarely beat him on difficult with original chars. In fact i used a technique which i took the advantage. I went up or down, while in the same x and then when he came close to me i did J and A. this was the only way to beat him on difficult.

Also i tried him on stage mode, (Team1: 2 heroes, me and him) but the results wasnt that awesome as n 1 vs 1. He never went to drink anything so he died in a short time.

I hope here will some some other good AIs by other members and for other characters. I personally, will start some weeks later doing such kind of thing since i am busy those days.
Thanks given by:
He should be even one notch harder on CRAZY! But I'm not sure whether that'll help with his jump attack weakness. (which character did you use for that btw?)

Go and try CHALLANGAR too - I can only beat him with Rudolf and Henry, with anyone else I'm not qick enough against his constant dashing.

edit: wait I can beat him with Woody too. Letting him taste his own medicine: dash attacks only.
Thanks given by:
The CRUSHER AI is strong but it's weak against Energy Shields.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by:
i tried CHALLANGAR, the same move all the time. He was really strong but easier than crusher.
YIn Wrote:(which character did you use for that btw?)
i used different characters (heroes).

i and my sister played different VS mode matches. challangar can be beaten with chars who use spells, like firzen (one of them that we used).
I expected crusher to win almost everytime, but the matches dont say that. Dennis was kicking davis all the time and davis was defending all the time, davis went to broken defend frames but never fall down, this caused his losing instantly small amounts of hp, until he died. this scene was repeated a lot.

i just tried 1vs1 against challanger, and i think i can beat him with all of heroes, i just tried with deep,davis,wwody,henry,freeze and rudolf (a tie with rudolf).

all the games in difficult.
Thanks given by: