Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usermap bug
:thumbs down: 
1.When i open usermap it shows me the map like usual but without me (without my star)! Also it says: "You have not entered coordinates yet. You can do so >here<", while in fact i have been doing that since in the first day. In edit profile, i cant find anymore map option!

2.All profiles dont have anymore their distance from me.
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2013, 04:25 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  In edit profile, i cant find anymore map option!
I have no idea why, but it looks like the respective code was from the beta-test-phase (aka. only vips+ could edit it). Should be publicly available now again under http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/usercp.php?action=profile

(06-10-2013, 04:25 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  but without me (without my star)! Also it says: "You have not entered coordinates yet. You can do so >here<", while in fact i have been doing that since in the first day.
Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what's going on lately but you don't have any entry in the database. So, essentially, it displays the generic message when it did not find an entry related to your account.

(06-10-2013, 04:25 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  2.All profiles dont have anymore their distance from me.
That's directly related to the missing row in the database....

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
My info was gone too (aparently with lat and lon being 0).
Thanks given by: