Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #21: Writing challenge
You were right, Az :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Julian:
@Reaper: Got it. I'm out. And voting for BP.
Thanks given by:
@BP: Was that planned all along or did inspiration strike you when you read Azriel's story? :)

@klodas: Just a reminder: If you want to participate, more than 200 words are required.
Thanks given by:
cant believe im participating, i thought i would not. i finished more than the half right now. i have been busy with exams and will be away for some days since tomorrow.

Thanks given by:
reaper-san, i updated my post as promised, please don't overlook it :)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
update

Opportunity (Click to View)

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Quick one, didn't go for it carefully, and I'm not a good writer. :P
Good luck for every competitors and hope you like mine. :D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
~re-editing story (i'll update this post in an hour)
-more info on the red gem that rudolf was holding
-more character input from louis
-balanced fight scene between julian vs. henry and louis (louis appears weak in this scene)?
-better ending to the clone's death?

...so stay tuned ;D
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Insted of fusing Dark Mask and Firzen dark side I made something short and strange its like dolphin riding elephant

Mask of Power (Click to View)
edit: Sorry for such short story. I would like bigger but I am not writer type:(
wow... such story in about a hour. So much words :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
For any of you guys that have already read my previous update, this one is a bit different so please take a look and see if this one is any better.
Reaper, please take this as my final entry for now. ~Thank you and good luck to you all ;D

Final Update (Click to View)

p.s. after the contest ends i'll write one more story that follows soon after this.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Gespenst