Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Harlequin
ohh, probobly its Clyde's flaw, sorry then, my mistake :)
Cheers
Useful
Thanks given by:
Just something I noticed in the readme:

" Add these three lines behind <object>:
id: 25 type: 0 file: sprite\harlequin\harlequin.dat
id: 842 type: 3 file: sprite\harlequin\harlequin_ball.dat"
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: ossiee , YinYin
(06-28-2013, 09:49 PM)YinYin Wrote:  We would need a left/right version for every frame element, not just wpoints (bpoint, cpoint, bdy, itr).
But that would only result in left/right fighter getting disadvantages due to their facing, which would suck.
So it's impractical... but still possible??

Also you didn't say anything about double key imputs (JA, >>DA). Guess it's becasue they're just a alternative basic moves, but I'm pretty sure most of people won't even notcie them : P

And last thing: The most often it's happening during fight with Julian (aka armored character) - charges from applause can cause effect of charge from rubber gun, but without animation. Can't say exactly when it's happening, but usually when i'm colse to opponent.
Or is it intended... ? :I

(06-28-2013, 09:49 PM)YinYin Wrote:  I have several concepts in mind that can use custom mirror sprites without requiring mirror data. An ambidextrous character like this is just one of them.
Cool. I'm looking forward to see any of them in future.
I'll also stole your idea and do the same with Robyn's eye patch : p

Thanks given by: YinYin
(06-29-2013, 01:59 PM)The Hari Wrote:  So it's impractical... but still possible?
Silva proposed that we could load character_mirror.dat for an object facing left (that would even make it possible to make moves only possible in one direction :I). I honestly don't like the idea of that.
(06-29-2013, 01:59 PM)The Hari Wrote:  Also you didn't say anything about double key imputs.
Well the normal roll also happens after a jump - the kick is unique though. But yeah they are basic - I also am not telling you how to hold A during a dash attack for maximum damage. Wait now I did. Not in the read me anyway.
(06-29-2013, 01:59 PM)The Hari Wrote:  The most often it's happening during fight with Julian (aka armored character) - charges from applause can cause effect of charge from rubber gun, but without animation. Can't say exactly when it's happening, but usually when i'm colse to opponent.
Or is it intended... ? :I
Of course not! I've had it happen once but could not reproduce it. Thanks for the tip with a close armored character. If I cannot fix this my way I will just split the projectiles traditionally into two files.

Expect a fix of this some time. That may also give some sense to those "3" data lines from the read me ;)
Thanks given by:

That's how you do it 8) (I don't have amazing reflexes, I just play at 1/3 speed.)

Thanks given by: YinYin , LutiChris , Dr. Time
I have to say that is the best char i have ever play with.
He's the funnes char i ever play with and his moves are so cool
(sorry for bad english)
Hey Yinyin, great work on Harlequin :). I would just like to highlight something:

1) Regarding Void Pull, I notice that the dark hp removal effect doesn't work (at all) on these characters: Template, Bandit, Mark and Monk. This problem is easily resolved though by replacing the picked_caught frames of these characters with those of another original character that works (since the picked_caught frames are generally the same for almost all original characters). Just to let you know :)
Can anyone please upload Harlequin here? since I cannot download with mediafire, and I dont know how to shutdown firewall with windows 8 T.T
Thanks given by:
attached, enjoy

Azriel~

Attached Files
.zip   harlequin.zip (Size: 1.74 MB / Downloads: 42)
(10-19-2013, 12:14 AM)Azriel Wrote:  attached, enjoy

Azriel~

Thanks mate
Thanks given by: