Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] A minor problem...
I found out that itr effect: 1 still has hit delay on my exe. Silva showed some EXE editing a few days before the site went down... the first part was to see if he could remove hit/stun lag. I'd just like to know what line the hit/stun lag is for itr effect 1 so I can remove it. I know you guys think it's weird that I'm doing this, but you'll see how I can still balance the game out soon.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
Basically hitlag = shaking.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...BYVE#gid=0

If you look there Shaking is B4

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=2756

This explains a bit more. Basically use cheat engine, add a pointer to the shaking. Right click it and see what writes to the value pointed to by the pointer, you'll get a bunch of lines popping up that right to that address. Find them, nop them, you'll disable hitlag.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Sorry I've finally got to reply to this. Exams stopped me from trying this out.

Anyway, what do you mean "add a pointer to shaking"? You want me to search for B4 or something? This doesn't make ANY sense. All I know is B4 and how to make a pointer.

Edit: This was solved over IRC. I managed to find what I wanted to do by myself and he gave me more pointers. I've copy-pasted them if I ever get to understanding it. :P
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: