Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow davis (%80)
This davis does an %5 percent to do more damage what davis, davis does 40 dmg. Yellow davis do 45 dmg. This char only freezes why? its incomplete

spritecheetts (Click to View)
Download: Yellow davis
Thanks given by: John Fighterli
I MEAN, wtf with his shading.
pants has one light source and jacket other?
Useful
Thanks given by: Ariel , Marko pro
ok i edit the char not edit the jacket, only i edit the pants
Thanks given by: Gespenst
(04-04-2013, 09:13 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  I MEAN, wtf with his shading.

Ctrl + I for the WIN!!!
lol :P
next time just hue shift the color of the shirt instead of inverting it
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: betitngoan
(04-04-2013, 09:13 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  I MEAN, wtf with his shading.
light source from left in LF2 will look horrible :huh: . All chars in LF2 have light source from left.
Thanks given by:
^now thats sth new.

Thanks given by:
Long time ago i made thread about same thing..(different source of lights, SHADING bug)
but Simoneon stopped discussion.. -.- Click Me! EDIT: yes, this is little bit different situation..

on topic; dis char is bad... no offense, just, its to simple, sprites are old and dc isnt so hard even for some newbie, for char make something original, special and intersting for playing!

AS I EXPECT!, REPLAY FROM EXG9, AS ALWAYS HE DO.. 100% offense
Mark Twain Wrote:Do not argue with an idiot, He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
if you have problem, PM! ;)

edit: u mad? :O so sorry
Thanks given by:
^stfu kiddo
^^sweet little candy, why are you so harsh on me?
Mister who can make anything, dont judge him, hes not spriter or dcer, he is learning and he wanned to share his project, you say its horrible, its old, but most of old things are cool, maybe show something better than this.
Useful
Thanks given by: InPhiKnight
You guys are hopeless.
How is it possible to spend on this forum so much time, and still don't get this simple unofficial rule. If some newbie posting his first project, (which in most cases is something like this "Yellow Davis" - recoloured, almost without new moves, made after read basic tutorial of dc...), either write something nice, or do not write anything.
Why the hell you have to post in every thread? Amount of your posts don't make you smarter (similiar with this freakin "thanks").
And why do you think that guy who made: (I'll repeat)
Quote:"Yellow Davis" - recoloured, almost without new moves, made after read basic tutorial of dc...)
can know anything about shading? He just wanted to have char with new colours, who cares is it green, blue, or yellow - he is different from original and this is cool..
Or at least i thought in that way, when i started to play LF2 a few times ago.
Sure, would be cool if every newcomer would be like trickityhouses, and say "hello" with projects like Rocky, but sorry, everyone have to learn something at the beginning.
He posted it because he just started with LF and he's so excited, just becasue of "recolured Davis". Time will show, if he really will learn something what allows to create better stuff, or just left this forum without goodbye. But it's not matter now.
Now, i'm talking about you misters, "experienced members", you're so cool that you just have to write how "sucky this char is", or "learn him about proper shading", but really, i don't see any difference between newcomer with his "recoloured davis", and you with your "eperience".
You both are the same funny, but HE* at least trying to do something.

*This "HE" is actually every newcomer, i said it all in general, about every situation like this.

ninja'd :P

Thanks given by: qwertz143 , Ramond , Marko pro , MnM , Silverthorn
@EXG9
+1 from me(after a long time I have given). Very good attitude towards newbie.

For the char's sprite why don't you see some easy sprites toturials!
Thanks given by: Gespenst