Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The above avatar has just killed you!
That darn long bolt of lightning (which I'm scared of) struck me as the song Thunderstruck by AC/DC played in the background....
Nothing to see here! :P
Thanks given by:
A cute boxer with blue hair was coming towards me, I thought he was new. But the, he gave me an uppercut, and to my shock the was the same old pal.
Welcome back ;)
Thanks given by:
davis vs louis davis uses uppercut louis blocks louis uses thunder punch davis block they both uses the same attacks they used louis punched high sky after he falls davis saw he is dead snoring. wanna know louis's power was blocked by uppercut
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I killed myself cause no one killed me argh oh stabbed myself in heart 'dead' I joined ES and DR.Time in heaven hi five ES And DR.Time

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I just got......killed.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
whoah was i crazy oh lmao was a dream hahaha oh no dhmgcnzgcffbdgdgh LIGHTING NO NO NO NOT TH TH THA THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks given by:
duh..
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
well i am ok or maybe not

Thanks given by: