Poll: Who's stronger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vegeta
60.00%
9 60.00%
Itachi
40.00%
6 40.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Battledome- Vegeta vs Itachi
The Battledome is a thread where members can post fight between any movie, cartoon or anime characters and the other members will discuss and debate who is better. Both characters should not be from the same show.
Creativity counts, and I want to hear your opinion on all this stuff. I am not the only one who can post fights, after sufficient amount of discussion other members too can post other fights and we can discuss and see who is better.
You can vote and also it would be nice if you would explain why that character would win.
The first character to reach 10 votes wins, and then the next match may start!
In case the audience gets bored we can reduced the limit for a character to win in the poll

Vegeta vs Itachi
[Image: vegetavsitachi.png]
Will Vegeta be able to destroy planets if he is under genjutsu? Will Itachi kill him with Tsukiyomi? Is it possible for Vegeta to destroy a Susano'o? Give your opinions...
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by: Marko pro , ossiee , Shane
Should have called it 'Deathbattle' :P

I would go for Vegeta.
Without much thought invested, he has the large advantage of FLIGHT, accordingly Hulk can pretty much do nothing against him. Throwing objects won't work, given Vegeta is often seen dodging energy projectiles, which, by basic laws of physic, are faster (and accordingly harder to dodge) then anything material Hulk could throw.
- Hulk cannot harm Vegeta
Next up the question whether Vegeta can overcome Hulk's regenerative abilities. The answer is: It doesn't matter. Final Blast to the face and the whole planet is gone / irrepairable damaged. Opposed to Vegeta, Hulk cannot survive in space.
- Vegeta can kill Hulk either directly or indirectly

>> Vegeta wins
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Marko pro , prince_freeza
hulk can jump very high and can sit on vegeta if he wants :P
the fight is just like tom vs jerry
though tom is big and powerful jerry always wins

vegeta wins
Thanks given by:
Hulk will win because according to wikia, there have been several instances in the past where Hulk has not only spent extended periods of time underwater or in oxygen-less outer space without suffocating, but he has also moved his mouth and spoken in these environments. It appears that the Hulk's body is able to adapt itself to new inhospitable environments when necessary, so if Hulk get chucked into space or underwater he will survive and adapt. Like his healing factor, it is believed that this ability is also fueled by his rage and the madder the Hulk is, the quicker the Hulk's body will adapt.
In addition to great strength, the Hulk's body possesses a high degree of resistance to injury. The Hulk's skin is impervious to conventional blades, adamantium and vibranium being amongst the very few metals that are truly capable of piercing his skin. The Hulk is able of withstanding high caliber bullets, explosives, pressure extremes, falls from orbital heights, maximized heat without blistering, maximized cold without freezing, and great impacts. The Hulk has withstood the impact of a ground zero nuclear explosion and the full force of the the Human Torch's Nova Blast, which has a maximum temperature of 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit, without sustaining injury . He was also able to withstand core solar temperatures, planet-splitting impacts, and a blast from Galactus, which is the strongest weapon in Marvel history. The Hulk's durability, much like his strength, is fueled by rushes of adrenaline while angry.

Vegeta
Strengths
Very strong considering his size.
Very fast.
Energy blasts.
Super Saiyan transformations
Fighting technique.
Can fly

Weaknesses
Doesnt know his limits
His anger can make his technique sloppy.
Makes rash, and sometimes foolish decisions
Physically smaller than the Hulk
His pride
Limited supply of energy

The Hulk
Strengths
Extremely strong (stronger than Vegeta)
The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets.
A height and muscular advantage
Self healing
Near enough immune to any weapons in the MARVEL universe.
Tough skin (Which becomes tougher as he gets angrier)

Weaknesses
Lack of rational thinking
His muscle mass COULD slow him down, similar to the Ascended Saiyan form.
Cant fly, can only leap from A to B
Fairly dumb
His alter ego's traits which could sometimes seep through.

Considering all of these I say Hulk will win.
Give your thoughts, maybe SSJ4 Vegeta could defeat Hulk
But from what I think, due to Hulk's tough skin he will withstand Vegeta's attacks, till Vegeta drains all of his power, and then Hulk will finish him.

Thanks given by:
Vegeta 9001 (its over 9000!) - 0 Hulk

in simple words...
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
dragonball characters are very powerful. they can fly, they are too much powerful, they do things like teleport or time stop, they can move extremely fast. they are incomparable.

but i dont have watch enough hulk, but as far as i have seen, he is not capable to defeat vegeta and most of dragonball characters. But after i read what qwertz said, probability hulk is stronger then i expected.
Thanks given by: qwertz143
The first character to reach 10 votes wins, and then the next match may start!
1 vote for Vegeta to be declared winner of this match
9 votes left for Hulk
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2013, 06:28 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  dragonball characters are very powerful. they can fly, they are too much powerful, they do things like teleport or time stop, they can move extremely fast. they are incomparable.

When did they stop time? I don't remember of an occasion.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
vegeta can blow up planets. end of hulk.
Check this awesome 16bit art out! www.effectgames.com/demos/canvascycle/(not mine)

Find my project here! it downloads and installs chars for you - automatically!
(not finished yet, try out the Alpha version and help out by reporting bugs and make suggestions)
Latest version: Alpha 1.2

Thanks given by:
(03-26-2013, 04:35 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  When did they stop time? I don't remember of an occasion.

this guy

(03-24-2013, 09:20 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Opposed to Vegeta, Hulk cannot survive in space.

Vegeta can survive in space?