Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay fighter vs. vegeta [rematch]
beti Wrote:>.< Ok Ok !!
DO IT !!
i'm back !

so.. its been a while, for me at least...
unfortunately the topic containing the first fight was deleted (i still have the parts i drew), but if i remember correctly betit was busy with real life issues, oh and obliterated that gay fighter in the last couple panels :D
so now since my dear friend betit has some time again we will have a rematch, same characters of course but i promise you it will be a better battle this time.

me: as usual my all time favorite sadistic ego maniac "Vegeta"
betit: his gay fighter, yet a genius when it comes to mechanical stuff on the battle grounds.

ready betit? first move is all yours buddy.. now show me what can you do or come and get your candy a** kicked Twisted
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: betitngoan , Marko pro , koori , Bamboori , Dr. Time
The gay opening .... as usual
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

sory this took so long, oh i had time but not drawing for a while made me lazy as hell.. started giving up after the first panel >.>
anyway, here you go betit .. i hope you will still fight even with a hole in your heart :P

[Image: rJs4U3P.png]
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
[Image: 2-17_zps25f17eed.png]
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]