Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downtime II
Hi guys,

well you surely recognized that LFE was down (again), this time for two days. Simple answer: we got hacked and the webspace was used for several stuff which wasn't in the TOS of my hosting company. So the account was locked and I had to sign a security paper blablabla ...

Problem: Neither me or BluePhoenix got time to fix the major problem right now, so we had to make a choice - choice was to put a write protection on the complete website. This won't have any effect on the forums beside the attachements and avatars are locked - you won't be able to host here anymore, just on external hosts.

That's it for now, have fun here ^^

Bye
Razen
Good job, man :) - Simoneon
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
It looks as though several posts from after 22 February is deleted, is that a side-effect or something?

EDIT:
An HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is entirely unrelated, right?
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2013, 08:42 PM)Shane Wrote:  It looks as though several posts from after 22 February is deleted, is that a side-effect or something?
Quite a few things were bugged (files, database, etc), so we reverted them to the most recent (while stable & safe) backup.

Edit @ up's edit (:p): yeah, not related. Ignoring it is best :D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Shane
oh yeah i forgot - i used a backup from 22th february...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
ah yah several posts have been deleted and btw it was very iritating that lfe was down for this much time
goku the legandary super saiyan

Thanks given by:
Nooooooo! My posts! Aw man!!!
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
403 errors all over.
Dr. Time was complaining to me over that.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
well, the posts in forum games have not gone
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
hope that everything in this forum gets fixed
Thanks given by:
Well
When the avatars gonna be enabled? I'm not asking about letting us to host them here, but at least by using other servers?
Thanks given by: