Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC language quiz
I would make the vagues guess of a specific frame number having a hardcoded special effect and ruining the move. Though I couldn't tell which one.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Nope :) no problem with hardcoded stuff. The solution is simpler than you think, it just requires that you really read carefully...

EDIT: Actually, for better clarification purpose, I changed a few terms in the question, so it might be more obvious now. :p
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Bump. No idea guys? :P I guess at least BP should try to solve it. He at least should know why he raegd..
Thanks given by:
Is it related to my network-driver going batcrap insane and hogging the CPU resulting in a quasi-crash of the whole computer?

v: That is probably related to the fact that my network-driver goes batcrap insane and hogs the CPU, rendering the whole computer unusable. Thus, my internet access is based on random intervals of sanity of the network-driver. Why do I get the feeling that I'm repeating myself?

Ramond edited this post 02-12-2013 11:52 AM because:
YU NEVER ONLINE

That ain't explaining nothing
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
YES
No... it definitely is a DCing issue ;) (after all that's what this thread is about)
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2013, 11:23 AM)Ramond Wrote:  Assume Blue Phoenix programmed Davis a RAEG move, and he doesn't modify the existing frames but creates new frames between frame 350 and 380 for the whole rage move.
Where is your hit_RAEG: 350 ?

In case that is correct:
I have given my character a move with an opoint and oid: 210. He performs it, but no fireball appears. data.txt and the fireball remained unchanged. What did I do wrong?
Thanks given by:
DING! Reaper got it. It's an issue that brings me to the raeg pretty often. :p

Reaper: That may have several causes,
1) x/y coordinates set wrong, so it appears somewhere off-screen
2) action: set incorrectly, so a wrong frame is spawned (perhaps one without anything)
3) Maybe the object limit is reached in-game :p
4) Perhaps no opoint_end? (Or would that cause an error, not sure.)

In case I'm kind of correct, free round :p
Thanks given by:
Why Davis stay alive?
He has 500hp and Dennis attack him with a combo that have total injury of 500.
When I am on LFE, I have open two sites! LFE and dict.cc a german english translater. :)
Thanks given by:
^ While that's not totally a DCing question, the answer is that a combo that does 500 injury takes a bit of time, and during this time the normal hp regeneration will heal Davis for a few hp in the meantime, so after the combo Davis will have something between 5 and 15 hp.
Thanks given by:
RIGHT
Now comes a bit difficult quastion ...
I have change some thing in firen ball data I make all right but when I load the game the game not start.
(This happend too when I change something by henry wind data)

Why the game didnt start? (Load process stop at firen ball dat and no message comes)
When I am on LFE, I have open two sites! LFE and dict.cc a german english translater. :)
Thanks given by: