Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help
Hello, and nice to meet you guys, umm... im new here. I wanted to know how to sprite, and I know, you guys are gonna say 'go to 'how to sprite' thread' but i don't understand it. If you can help me, please send me painting/drawing/spriting (whatever you wanna call it) applications, or explain to me with steps. Thanks :)
Thanks given by:
Hello Hi there.
There are a lot of sprite tutorials around here,but since you didn't find them helpful or you couldn't understand them.
Right now I wonder like you never attempted to sprite on your own.You can ask requests here but very few people are interested to spare time for others.But we really look forward to what your going to make of your sprite,so I suggest you to try and develop a single sprite and post it here so we might get to know how much basics of spriting you have,and we would advice the corrections the sprite would need like shadings and body alignment.
There are a alot good drawing application's but rather very complicated for you.so I suggest you to use your very own MS paint and referring to the LF2's template to begin with.
Thanks given by: j0hnroo
(03-01-2018, 01:21 AM)Andou Oeiji Wrote:  Use Affinity

--snip--

Is the program called Affinity designer?

Silverthorn edited this post 03-03-2018 08:59 AM because:
Please refrain from quoting full posts if you are only going to reply to a very small, specific portion of it.
Thanks given by: