Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird LouisEX
Hey guys, what's wrong with LouisEX? Is it the AI problem or something in the data? As far as I concern, I only omit the last line in the data. As for the AI, I have done nothing to the game, the only thing I do is install YinYin's LF1 mod into LF2. Here, replace this dat and check the lfr, he's somehow smart, standing there and protect himself, and not listening to any command. Anyone can explain?

Attached Files
.rar   Weird-LouisEX-AI.rar (Size: 45.93 KB / Downloads: 100)
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
you don't install LF½ into LF2
it's a stand alone game, not a mod

your problem here is that all lf2 2.0a executables run the ddraw.dll and thus use the AIs from LF½ - and yes I gave louisEX' id this AI, it's a different character though

edit: can anyone even view the recording? I cannot
Thanks given by:
thats a different lf2 mod in which you recorded
i cant play video
Thanks given by:
Just replace the dat and play the lfr.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
i dont have lfr
Thanks given by:
My bad, it won't work. I also have YinYin LF1/2 install on the Original LF2, then it will work. :P
Just put the lfr file into the recording.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: