Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email Access
LFE Wrote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  • 1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
    2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
    3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
    4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

I'm trying to email (not pm) a message to a user and this thing kept popping up
I even tried emailing myself and it doesn't work ... how do i resolve this?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I tried to mail you and this showed

Little Fighter EMPIRE - Forums
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'davis60'
Thanks given by:
Have you got the private message i sent you just now? ;)
Life is like a bicycle; to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Thanks given by:
Same problem here too.

(01-15-2013, 01:58 PM)professional DCer Wrote:  Have you got the private message i sent you just now? ;)

Luti told about E-MAILING a user when he got this message,so basically this problem should not arrise using PMs.

@v-Oh yeah,that could be it too.
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
Its not a "problem", some random Phoenix or Razen must have disallowed the ability for members to email others.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
Eh, why do you always ask me about stuff I did like two-ish years ago? :p

Yes, I disabled it quite a while ago. The reasoning behind that is fairly simple, actually. Bots can abuse this to send malicious links via email to others. This can cause quite some havoc while they fly under the radar (unless some user mentions it to me/mh/people with banning-privs).

Basically, as soon as this message pops up, it's, by a 90%-chance, because of priviledge-issues :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: