Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The problem of recording platform
I do not know English

If the card has a platform the replay/record will be spoiled (NTSD II, etc.) because of what the problem and can it be fixed?

Thanks given by:
I assume you are talking about this:
Quote:Error! Recording file are recorded in a LF2 with some data files (character or stage files) different from yours. Your LF2 has to use the same set of data files in order in replay this recording file!
LF2 saves a sort of checksum in the recording. This sort-of-checksum is based on the number of <frame>s in each data file in data.txt (for those data files that have <frame>s; for the other ones, like stage.dat, it's probably something similar). With unmodded LF2, the value is 12608105 (I know it by heart now ._.).

That said, obviously you cannot play an NTSD II recording on an unmodded LF2, you can't fix it. You could modify the recording file so that the value is 12608105, but the recording file doesn't save everything that goes on in the game, just the inputs from the players and the random seed, so it won't play (it'll play until someone gets hurt and LF2 notices that something is wrong).

EDIT: Lols ⬇.
Thanks given by: A-Man
Well zort, I don't think that's what he meant. He meant running the NTSD II recording on the same exe. If the bg the match happened in contains platforms (Object called by the perspective tag), you get that synchronization error.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
I mean why the record does not work if there is a platform on bg. but if there is not platform, replay works

Sorry for the inadequacy
Thanks given by:
Perspective works using magic. Replays cannot hold all of the magic so some of the magic slips out of the replay. When you try to play the replay a little bit of magic is missing and everything breaks.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
I'm sorry I have a problem with the platform - when I try to run to the left character is a person in the right and any attempt to create one character Megaom any magic and the magic of flying in the left inverted but how to fix it in all the games on the platform
Thanks given by: