Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing pictures with a convinient tool
I'm just thinking: sometimes, it's really irritating that I upload the attachment(pictures) that I have forgotten somewhere to edit. I hope there's a tool similar to DA or some others website that you can instantly edit a picture or draw a new one with a few handy tools like:
-Wand
-Pencil/Brush
-Type words
-Fill/crop/resize/paste

It's similar to MS paint but less tools, the pictures edited will be sent to the attachment, so we have to clean our attachment if it's full in order to upload more of these.

It can be helpful for quickly editing a sprite, or playing forum-games or giving examples when necessary by drawing something or maybe some helpful screenshots. :D

I don't think it will have any trouble since it isn't uploading-spree, and it's quite convinient, much better than waiting for finishing upload and copying link.

I hope you get what I mean.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Irrelevant. There will be more clutter than imaginable. Loading times will increase, over 9000! bugs, resistance and complaints from others and whatnot.

I don't therefor support this feature. This is just a message board (forum) and seriously, transforming it to something like photobucket with these things don't make sense.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hero destroyer's idea is good but according to electric it would take a lot of time to load, so not agreed.
Thanks given by:
I don't know whether this is useful. You have to check those stuff before posting in the forums. yea, I have experienced such irritation. I would suggest using imgur which has such cropping options. This is LF- forums not DA after all.
Thanks given by:
That sounds like you want something like dA Muro on here. Well, guess I'll have to disappoint you; but for implementing something like that, the work/usefulness-ratio is absolutely messed up. As already pointed out, some image-hosts offer the option to crop your freshly uploaded image. Regarding the other points, it should be clear from the beginning on what you want to upload, so I don't quite see the point in those either...

@v: NO!

Ramond edited this post 11-18-2012 12:45 PM because:
You could integrate BPS :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer