Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Nebulon Improved AKA Tauros
(12-14-2012, 04:30 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  It is a very nice project to start with - I like your spirit, especially when you said "I'll try to work some more". It will be very nice if you keep doing your work and publishing even more characters. I remember that's how Alblaka started - at first he knew as much as you, but as he just continued making characters, his knowledge grew, and characters became better and better.
So yeah, don't listen to those who want to lower your motivation. It is all you need to succeed!

(lol, nothing really about the project itself, but I hope it gives you motivation)

I did work on that, some extra more hours =]
Anyways thanks for the support, I appreciate it.
and I guess I'll make some more chars in the future..
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2012, 06:40 AM)Dagger94 Wrote:  
(12-12-2012, 07:06 PM)farhantirrien Wrote:  Not bad~
Well, I'm actually new here so I don't really know how to judge things, ahahaha!~

Its a matter of opinion, buddy, some people actually like a Template that cuts xD (Karvus = a clawed Template like char)
others like complexed stuff I guess

What program did you use to record your Nebulon's moves??
(I use the Hypercam to record it and then I convert it, but the quality sucks, :3)
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Thanks given by:
Oh boy, the move where he blocks and the enemy gets kicked light years away is not really creative. That would really make you invincible while you are blocking, which is not a very good sign.

[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-15-2012, 01:56 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  Oh boy, the move where he blocks and the enemy gets kicked light years away is not really creative. That would really make you invincible while you are blocking, which is not a very good sign.

The wall (what you called block) doesnt hold Everything back, so it might look bad but its still fair and legit, but I wont tell you how to break through it or pass it, spoilers aren't fun are they. :]

(12-15-2012, 10:56 AM)farhantirrien Wrote:  What program did you use to record your Nebulon's moves??
(I use the Hypercam to record it and then I convert it, but the quality sucks, :3)

I use ESCV to record LF2 stuff, and then convered em' with Animation shop 3 :3
Thanks given by: