Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
F.LF v0.9 (open source LF2)
(07-07-2015, 03:11 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  yeap i played your game and seem to be cool. there were no bugs, just some AI problems, fighters did some weird moves, still hard to adapt smartphone playing style.
thanks. I am sure there are game logic bugs, some are just too hard to fix. AI writing is hard, and currently none of them can learn to avoid obstacles, so this is their major weakness. You can, indeed, use a wireless keyboard. I am researching in supporting physical gamepad.
Thanks given by:
This is a huge jump from the last version. Very impressive. The only big problem I see so far has to do with sound. Channels play weird from my computer, and this is the same one I used from when you first introduced this project. I hear no dashing noise, weapon swings take a while for sounds to play, and repeating noises cancel each other out.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
(07-27-2015, 07:09 PM)Dragon5 Wrote:  This is a huge jump from the last version. Very impressive. The only big problem I see so far has to do with sound. Channels play weird from my computer, and this is the same one I used from when you first introduced this project. I hear no dashing noise, weapon swings take a while for sounds to play, and repeating noises cancel each other out.
Thank you very much. Can I ask what platform you are on ? (OS, browser, etc)
Thanks given by:
Can you add louis soon !!
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(07-31-2015, 01:12 AM)tyt2y3 Wrote:  
(07-27-2015, 07:09 PM)Dragon5 Wrote:  This is a huge jump from the last version. Very impressive. The only big problem I see so far has to do with sound. Channels play weird from my computer, and this is the same one I used from when you first introduced this project. I hear no dashing noise, weapon swings take a while for sounds to play, and repeating noises cancel each other out.
Thank you very much. Can I ask what platform you are on ? (OS, browser, etc)

I'm using FireFox Developer Edition, Windows 8.1
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
(07-31-2015, 03:29 PM)Housemate Wrote:  Can you add louis soon !!

soon...
Thanks given by: Hate
At the time of this writing, the domain www.projectf.hk is on sale. :(
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
:thumbs up: 
great
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure if anyone noticed this; check out these links. It's pretty encouraging. I'm not sure if development by the main author has permanently halted or not, but the fact that everything is available on Github is really cool:

https://github.com/Project-F/F.LF
http://project-f.github.io/
Thanks given by:
I think very few people, even within this forum, know about this cool project

It deserves alot more attention, since a web-version of LF2 in my opinion is a great way to keep the game alive.

Any ideas how to bump this up, so that more fans with programming-skills can discover it?

(im not a programmer, unfortuanlty)
Thanks given by: memskey