Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[MOD]OnePiece A-Edition Demo 1.8 Download
I love ASCII art! XD
    DC-Code:
.  ___   ____  _____ ________   _______ ________ _____   ______  ________        _        ________ ______   _____ _________ _____   ___   ____  _____  
 .'   `.|_   \|_   _|_   __  | |_   __ \_   __  |_   _|.' ___  ||_   __  |      / \      |_   __  |_   _ `.|_   _|  _   _  |_   _|.'   `.|_   \|_   _| 
/  .-.  \ |   \ | |   | |_ \_|   | |__) || |_ \_| | | / .'   \_|  | |_ \_|     / _ \ ______| |_ \_| | | `. \ | | |_/ | | \_| | | /  .-.  \ |   \ | |   
| |   | | | |\ \| |   |  _| _    |  ___/ |  _| _  | | | |         |  _| _     / ___ \______|  _| _  | |  | | | |     | |     | | | |   | | | |\ \| |   
\  `-'  /_| |_\   |_ _| |__/ |  _| |_   _| |__/ |_| |_\ `.___.'\ _| |__/ |  _/ /   \ \_   _| |__/ |_| |_.' /_| |_   _| |_   _| |_\  `-'  /_| |_\   |_  
 `.___.'|_____|\____|________| |_____| |________|_____|`.____ .'|________| |____| |____| |________|______.'|_____| |_____| |_____|`.___.'|_____|\____|

Hello guys, I beleive that a picture is worth thousand words. But I beleive also that a video worth thousands pics:
GameTrailer (Click to View)
I am really sorry for not showing much, but I think that makes the game more surprising!

Game progress: (Click to View)

I really need some help with this project cuz as you can see, I did alot already and I really wanna release the game as soon as possible. I still got a lot of chars to code in order for it to be a full one peice mod :D. If u think u can help, just tell me here in this thread or throw me a pm. (DATA CHANGERS, HELP!, I got the bases of the chars ready for you)

And as a prize for those who help me, they will get to be the first to play this game. imma upload them a demo :D. (hope this is convincing enough)

If you have any questions or comments regarding this project feel free to post here :D.

And finally, I give a holler for Madara Uchiha for helping me with the very basics of datachanging. Thanx Madara Uchiha!. And not to forget all of you Lfe guys for ur help!.

Thanx for reading.
Ok seriously guys. Nearly 24 hours passed and still not a single reply??. It looks like i have wasted all this effort for nothin'. Ain't nobody here likes onepiece?, I mean, not even a post!!!. Is there anything wrong with my way of postin'? or is it something else? Come on people, right ur opinion atleast. I am not satisfied with this. And I don't think Razen would be happy to have an empty thread at his forum.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

(06-29-2012, 02:55 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  I love ASCII art! XD
    DC-Code:
.  ___   ____  _____ ________   _______ ________ _____   ______  ________        _        ________ ______   _____ _________ _____   ___   ____  _____  
 .'   `.|_   \|_   _|_   __  | |_   __ \_   __  |_   _|.' ___  ||_   __  |      / \      |_   __  |_   _ `.|_   _|  _   _  |_   _|.'   `.|_   \|_   _| 
/  .-.  \ |   \ | |   | |_ \_|   | |__) || |_ \_| | | / .'   \_|  | |_ \_|     / _ \ ______| |_ \_| | | `. \ | | |_/ | | \_| | | /  .-.  \ |   \ | |   
| |   | | | |\ \| |   |  _| _    |  ___/ |  _| _  | | | |         |  _| _     / ___ \______|  _| _  | |  | | | |     | |     | | | |   | | | |\ \| |   
\  `-'  /_| |_\   |_ _| |__/ |  _| |_   _| |__/ |_| |_\ `.___.'\ _| |__/ |  _/ /   \ \_   _| |__/ |_| |_.' /_| |_   _| |_   _| |_\  `-'  /_| |_\   |_  
 `.___.'|_____|\____|________| |_____| |________|_____|`.____ .'|________| |____| |____| |________|______.'|_____| |_____| |_____|`.___.'|_____|\____|

Hello guys, I beleive that a picture is worth thousand words. But I beleive also that a video worth thousands pics:
GameTrailer (Click to View)
I am really sorry for not showing much, but I think that makes the game more surprising!

Game progress: (Click to View)

I really need some help with this project cuz as you can see, I did alot already and I really wanna release the game as soon as possible. I still got a lot of chars to code in order for it to be a full one peice mod :D. If u think u can help, just tell me here in this thread or throw me a pm. (DATA CHANGERS, HELP!, I got the bases of the chars ready for you)

And as a prize for those who help me, they will get to be the first to play this game. imma upload them a demo :D. (hope this is convincing enough)

If you have any questions or comments regarding this project feel free to post here :D.

And finally, I give a holler for Madara Uchiha for helping me with the very basics of datachanging. Thanx Madara Uchiha!. And not to forget all of you Lfe guys for ur help!.

Thanx for reading.
Ok seriously guys. Nearly 24 hours passed and still not a single reply??. It looks like i have wasted all this effort for nothin'. Ain't nobody here likes onepiece?, I mean, not even a post!!!. Is there anything wrong with my way of postin'? or is it something else? Come on people, right ur opinion atleast. I am not satisfied with this. And I don't think Razen would be happy to have an empty thread at his forum.

I really like the idea of this combo based gameplay. If i can give an advice is to make the characters more 'comboable'. I mean the players will need to play a lot with the game to maximize the skills with a character. (Make hard combos too). The damages could be a bit smaller to make a battle more fun. I really like this gameplay..:) *****

Thanks given by: A-Man
(06-30-2012, 10:46 AM)benedek11 Wrote:  I really like the idea of this combo based gameplay. If i can give an advice is to make the characters more 'comboable'. I mean the players will need to play a lot with the game to maximize the skills with a character. (Make hard combos too). The damages could be a bit smaller to make a battle more fun. I really like this gameplay..:) *****
Actually thats wat I did. I love long battles. The strongest attack in there is whitbeards' hell move. it takes 200 hp only XD. Thanx for ur replying and encouraging though. This means a lot to me! :D

Thanks given by: qwertz143
very well made mod by you
but now i dont have even time to post
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
Feel free to edit the above post any time ur free. And thanx, it really took me so long to reach this far in the mod. Thats why i am looking for some team members, to fasten the progress!

Thanks given by:
may i enter to help you
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Okay, i really understand u, it is totally dismotivating to grt no replies, but i am also not sure if the following will help u, thats why i didnt post earlier.

Im honest, i am bored of these mods with the ripped sprites, they are annoying and i dont like them + i am not sure, but i think this is about the 4th one piece mod with the same ripped sprites -_- srsly i admire the DCing ustufd u did, i guess u spend lots of time for this but it just feels like i saw all this too often now and its not making me interested or exited.
Also i dont like how many enemies are om the screen, it looks chaotic and kinda "op".

To sum up, i probably wont even try this mod, but i would highly appreciate a one piece mod with selfmade Lf2ish sprites, that would be sth different.

Hope i didnt dismotivate too much, u wanted comments and i just was honest :/
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Bla bla bla 44
(06-30-2012, 05:46 PM)mundvoll_ Wrote:  Okay, i really understand u, it is totally dismotivating to grt no replies, but i am also not sure if the following will help u, thats why i didnt post earlier.

Im honest, i am bored of these mods with the ripped sprites, they are annoying and i dont like them + i am not sure, but i think this is about the 4th one piece mod with the same ripped sprites -_- srsly i admire the DCing ustufd u did, i guess u spend lots of time for this but it just feels like i saw all this too often now and its not making me interested or exited.
Also i dont like how many enemies are om the screen, it looks chaotic and kinda "op".

To sum up, i probably wont even try this mod, but i would highly appreciate a one piece mod with selfmade Lf2ish sprites, that would be sth different.

Hope i didnt dismotivate too much, u wanted comments and i just was honest :/
Man, honesty is the best thing ever! I don't want people to state the good things only, I need to know every single member's opinion about this. Well making this mod was really a mistake, but I made a decision at first so I have to continue and gain from it. Well at least a lil' bit. Thats why I made this trailer and said that i am accepting team member. And maybe if I stopped imma leave it for the team to finish it if they like. I really respect ur honesty and to let u now that this is not dismotivating at all. :d thanx alot for saying ur opinion again.
For all people reading this, please write ur honest opinion about the trailer\game. Even if you think ur opinion will crush my spirits, write it! 100% serious!

@Kashif: wat are you offering for the team?, I mean I have never saw any of ur dc work before. Pm me about it..

Thanks given by: Alblaka , qwertz143 , Rhino.Freak
Awesome work! From what I saw on the trailer a lot of awesome things. To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with it except for a few sprite errors and shadow placements, but that's not really important more the gameplay. It's pretty impressive for a first mod, and considering how long you've been working on it you have done a great job. Keep up the work!
Also mundvoll_ kind of understand were you're coming from. I think the most annoying thing about doing a one piece mod and everyone using the same sprites is that the games will all basically be the same - move wise and all. The fact that there are like 4 on piece games is kinda long. But once you start, you can't stop until you are done.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
(07-08-2012, 03:47 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  Awesome work! From what I saw on the trailer a lot of awesome things. To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with it except for a few sprite errors and shadow placements, but that's not really important more the gameplay. It's pretty impressive for a first mod, and considering how long you've been working on it you have done a great job. Keep up the work!
Also mundvoll_ kind of understand were you're coming from. I think the most annoying thing about doing a one piece mod and everyone using the same sprites is that the games will all basically be the same - move wise and all. The fact that there are like 4 on piece games is kinda long. But once you start, you can't stop until you are done.
Thanx a lot man!. I would've never learned dc if u weren't there to help me at the beginning. I am planning to release the first demo very soon. It will have 10 chars(or maybe more), 5 enemy sets and 2 stages for fun. I also plan on making my own forum for this mod. And thanx for ur motivation!! this means a lot to me!.

Thanks given by: