Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My life story
Quote:Bla bla bla, after the project almost every subject i had problem with before were solved exept one,
Girls.
Which means you were living successfully through your age. Amazing, isn't it?

Quote:before the project i had 3 failures out of 3 trys each one was in a diffrent year,
those failures realy influenced me.
"I failed! THE WORLD IS TOO PAINFUL OF A PLACE TO LIVE IN!"

Quote:Bla bla bla, I decided to take courage and do stuff.
Once again, we see the power of how action wins over inaction.

erbuslayer Wrote:oooo an you had a hard time with girls.teach me your moves i have the same problem
Welcome aboard.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, deal with it. There's nothing really great about it, except for the fact that you acted like a jerk because you wanted to show you could.

tl;dr
Silva Wrote:you are a dick/idiot.
Thanks given by:
I thought a story of life would focus on how one struggles through the twisted paths ahead. But it's mostly about girls :/ .
I was excited to see the title, because many people close to me have amazing real stories of their lives, apparently.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: The Hari , Apocalipsis
I want to read it but it's waay too long.
Anybody has shortened version?
Thanks given by: Marko pro
:thumbs up: 
(09-05-2012, 04:02 PM)Gad Wrote:  I want to read it but it's waay too long.
Anybody has shortened version?

You will be be able read that. Try... Best of luck :thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
I tried, but got epicly bored in like 15 lines.
FCK.
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , Kevin
Funny how you got so bored, but still want to know what the story says.
I hope you won't mind so many sentences starting with "he".

He wanted to be an artist, but lost confidence when he grew older. He attended a seminar which made him feel better in general, but it didn't help him with girls. He somehow had three girlfriends; according to him, each one was less attractive than the one he had before. He then "studied" pickup, to overcome his shyness. He became a little more confident, but his friends didn't know about it yet. He went with some friends on a trip, but didn't talk to any girls, because he had higher standards now. His friends were surprised how he managed to get a korean girl to play Starcraft with him (at least that's what I think "SC" means). By the end of the trip he was so good at Starcraft that he attended a korean championship and he won very many dollars. With his dollars he founded a company called "Wayne Enterprise", which made him rich and famous. With the korean girl (who was called Bob Marley btw) he had a son called "Bruce", but one night when he was out with his wife and his son, Joe Chill murdered him and his wife (Spoiler: Snape kills Dumbledore!!!)! Young Bruce was very terrified and later in his life he swore to make his city a safer place. With his fathers companies money he secretly worked on technical gadgets he could use for fighting criminals. Oh and apparently Bruce somehow was in some monastery and became a ninja. Because Bruce was very afraid of bats too, he thought it'd be a good idea to call himself Batman, because lol. Now Bruce fights criminals at night.
At the end of the story, he met a very attractive girl, but he felt a little guilty because she had a boyfriend.
I can only say then, (SPOILER!) that when Bruce will get older some guys will steal his DNA and create his son without his knowledge, who will become a new Batman.

The story actually makes sense, when you remove every word except 'he'.
It sounds like "He he he he he he he he" then, what actually describes life of DH pretty well.
Thanks given by:
Don't be silly Gad! We all know Bruce Wayne's secret identity is, in fact, not Batman, but rather Darth Vader!
Darth Vader, you know, the guy who invented Facebook and the Death Star.

@sort-of-topic: I would like to try this out sometime.
Thanks given by:
I personally dont believe in self-development/personality-development program. Its just people who lack self-confidence attend such meetings and persons speak sh*t in the meeting which never workout and are theoretical and not practical.( What did u learn btw, hypnotism? ) . The story could have been organised more . And also, its quite colloquial and not formal. From what I read, please leave sh**** and stuffs and lead a healthy human life :P .
Thanks given by: