Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My life story
Thanks given by: MH-LABEEB
i like that you changed your way of life, however i really dislike the way you seem to treat women.
thats all i have to say.

edit: damnit lauli, why can you say what i think so much better than myself?
Thanks given by:
Interesting story dude! Brave of you to write that ;)
But... so many questions! :O

What I always wonder is, why do people even "study" pick up? I mean how does that work? Saying "hello" isn't really that hard, why do you need to learn so much about it?
And why do you even have to learn about all that pick up science, when in the end it's up to the girl to like you? You can know everything about body language, vocal projection and whatnot, but the girl still isn't interested. Really, in my opinion this pick up science is bullsh*t. (Pick up itself is nice though, haha)

And how is it possible to rate appearance by numbers? Why does it even matter in the first place? If you see a 8.0 and a 8.5, you go for the 8.5, how can you know you are starting a relation with the more interesting one?
Thanks given by: Bamboori , LutiChris
oooo an you had a hard time with girls.teach me your moves i have the same problem :p

Thanks given by:
That was really painful to read. Grammar mother f*****, use it!

First of all, you are a dick/idiot.

Secondly, you do realise this pickup stuff is bullsh*t? Sure it works sometimes, but so does literately everything else(you can go around a club and literally say "lets f***" and it'll work).

I looked into this sh*t, as someone who has never tried/looked into it, it seems like a hassle. A lot of the advice seems like common sense (dress well, shower, say words). Other advice is really manipulative and pathetic. When I read it, I feel like I'm an alien being explained how to interact with humans to try and manipulate them. These people seem like the scum of the earth, it's literally the epitome of objectifying females.

The whole point of it is to get laid, not for a relationship. It also doesn't help you get a specific girl(one-itits?). It's based around the fact that if you try it enough times then eventually it'll work.

Here's a much easier way of getting laid:
1. Go to a club
2. Get drunk
3. ????
4. doesn't matter ; got laid.

It's much simpler, and you don't increase your level of dickness by manipulating girls self esteem or any other bullsh*t (always good).

Basically, stop being a dick and be a better person, maybe then your life will be better. Otherwise you'll be 30 and realize that you are completely alone and that nobody loves you and everyone around is totally fake, like your life.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

(09-03-2012, 05:25 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  i like that you changed your way of life, however i really dislike the way you seem to treat women.
thats all i have to say.
well thanks but i guess u just understanded something worng from that
because i treat a women same as i treat men i mean
its not that when i started to study it i just turned into a jurck its no that dude,
the point is that i changed in my way of thinking about girls is that many guys just treat girls as a semi god or things like that
thats what i was before
so what im saing that treat her as i treat a men is something the PUA allways saing to newbies
"dont treat her like a god, treat her as a friend of u"
i know that there are people who realy treat women like they are nothing but its not how i treat them
im sorry u got the worng idea
i cant realy eplain evreything about pick-up on my way of doing cuz like an artist each one have his own style
same here, if u want u can be the jurck but most of the PUA that i know in my country they are the opposite of that
and when it comes to respect they do respect the women, same for me

(09-03-2012, 05:37 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Interesting story dude! Brave of you to write that ;)
But... so many questions! :O

What I always wonder is, why do people even "study" pick up? I mean how does that work? Saying "hello" isn't really that hard, why do you need to learn so much about it?
And why do you even have to learn about all that pick up science, when in the end it's up to the girl to like you? You can know everything about body language, vocal projection and whatnot, but the girl still isn't interested. Really, in my opinion this pick up science is bullsh*t. (Pick up itself is nice though, haha)

And how is it possible to rate appearance by numbers? Why does it even matter in the first place? If you see a 8.0 and a 8.5, you go for the 8.5, how can you know you are starting a relation with the more interesting one?
well thanks bro ^^
first as i said i srudy pick-up cuz i knew something was worng with me and somehow i just got to it in the internet
well one thing that ppl dont understand on about pick-up is that its not giving u a correct way to succed with every women u want
but it do show how u can be a friendly person
well, ask urself how many times u saw a beutyfull women walking next to u but u just didnt do anything?
PU first showing the ppl who study it that they have nothing to loose but they have alot to earn, as i was before that
i was affried from somethings like "I dont want to destroy what i have with her or what i think i can have with her" this happend to me alot with girls in my class
that i said to myself i wont try to cuz i dont want her to reject me and than i will feel bad or something,
so yea the pick up first show that u dont need to be afraid of reject u have nothing to loose from it cuz in both case if u wont start with her than u wont have any relationship
but if u will start with her u have a 50% 50% chanses to have a relationship and im not talking about a girlfriend or things like that im talking about her as a normal friend
than it tell u that many guys just try to start with a beautyfull women in a say so sshe normaly reject them thats why u need to show her that ur special
in other words u need to make her to get closer to u so the pickup shows u how
thats basicly it than u just need to take it one more step and ask her to go out with u
cuz if u wont make her got close to u or somehow like u what reason she have to go on a date with u?
Quote:You can know everything about body language, vocal projection and whatnot, but the girl still isn't interested. Really, in my opinion this pick up science is bullsh*t
well the body language and the vocal projection is just to make sure that she is interested in u, when u know it u can know if the person next to u like to hear what u have to say
or he just wait for u to end and get the hell out of here, also i learned it cuz i realy like those things about the humen mainly it is realy interesting for me

about the rank,
its more like to know how to act with her cuz each rank have their own common mainly things that help the PUA
its just a guess and not always true about that if she is interesting or not
thats way u just go to her, make a conversation and got to know her while that u get close and u can leave it there as a friend or as i said take it to the next level and "ask her for a date"
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
DesignHeaven; thanks for explaining everything a little better, but I still sort of disagree with all that pick up how-to.

Silva, that's what I wanted to say, just in a more direct way, haha :D
Also, that's quote worthy:
Silolva Wrote:Basically, stop being a dick and be a better person, maybe then your life will be better.
Thanks given by:
Quote:First of all, you are a dick/idiot.
sure ^^

Quote:Secondly, you do realise this pickup stuff is bullsh*t? Sure it works sometimes, but so does literately everything else(you can go around a club and literally say "lets f***" and it'll work).
i would like to see what u red cuz yea there are people who are doing it just to get "laid" but each one and his own reasons

Quote:I looked into this sh*t, as someone who has never tried/looked into it, it seems like a hassle. A lot of the advice seems like common sense (dress well, shower, say words). Other advice is really manipulative and pathetic. When I read it, I feel like I'm an alien being explained how to interact with humans to try and manipulate them. These people seem like the scum of the earth, it's literally the epitome of objectifying females.
not sure what u red what it sure not what i learned ^^

Quote:The whole point of it is to get laid, not for a relationship. It also doesn't help you get a specific girl(one-itits?). It's based around the fact that if you try it enough times then eventually it'll work.
ur worng cuz it help people that have hard time getting a conversation with women to do it right and get the girl they want

oneitis- thats in other words what i said about treating a girl as a god

Quote:Here's a much easier way of getting laid:
1. Go to a club
2. Get drunk
3. ????
4. doesn't matter ; got laid.
go ahead, do it if thats all u want
when i go to club im there to have fun
the once that are getting druk for traing to lget a women is just the once that dosent have a self-confidence
Quote:It's much simpler, and you don't increase your level of dickness by manipulating girls self esteem or any other bullsh*t (always good).
im not manipulating anyone :)
Quote:Basically, stop being a dick and be a better person, maybe then your life will be better. Otherwise you'll be 30 and realize that you are completely alone and that nobody loves you and everyone around is totally fake, like your life.
u can call me a dick i dont care but i just see u now as a person who cant open his mind,
i dont know way u think all of the PUA are bad ppl u should meet some and than u will understand

Thanks given by:
So uh. What's your idea of pickup then?
From what I could grasp, it's something like building confidence, treating both genders nearly the same and keeping up a conversation.
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2012, 06:45 PM)Lauli Wrote:  So uh. What's your idea of pickup then?
From what I could grasp, it's something like building confidence, treating both genders nearly the same and keeping up a conversation.
as i said before i got into that i wasnt able to look at womens mean - no confidence so yea first it helped me build my confidence
than when i had confidence to just look at them i started to undersend how not to get nervus while im next to women (yea silva i was like an alien, doesnt know how to make a conversation with human. belive me u wouldnt want to be on my place there..) and that its not something bad to do
when i realized that i just their way of talking cuz as i said in the post before women that many guys start with her just automaticly reject everyone that just try to talk with her
so it showed me what kind of test she would put for me and those tests in her mind checking if ur interesting enough to talk with
so u pass those test and she allows u to get close to her
when ur in that point u can do two things
or getting to more than that as for a girlfriend
or leave it at that place as a friend with her
until that point u can already got to know her so u can understend if she is intersting for u
thats the basic way
after i learned that i took my PU levels little higher what makes me be able to get every women that i want
im not like those people who change girlfriend every week
and u can ask each one and one of the girls that i had a relationship as a girlfriend and she will tell u that she dosent sorry about what happend with me
i can only agree on at once that i was like a dick and as i said i realy sorry about that and thats what happend this summer with the HB9.5
i do like her and i had feelings to her while we were together but when she told me she have a boyfriend for 6 mounth waitng for her i knew i destroied something
and this is something that i realy sorry about but still she is one of my closest friends now we didnt brokeup our friendship

Thanks given by: