Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you play an instrument?
Well, I play the Keyoard, flute (you'll die hearing me play)

I play on the keyoard...yeah,jingle bells, Fur elise (forgot how to spell it) and other classicals
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
flute for... 7 years? and currently learning habanera, tarantelle, sinfonie g-mol (some mozart piece), and a few others. The tarantelle and sinfonie g-mol are the hard ones =s

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Classical Guitar for 5 years now.
Sometimes I play random stuff that comes into my mind, but not very often.
Thanks given by:
I play violin (I'm a beginner ^^)

I like playing Vivaldi's music, like the Four seasons
Thanks given by:
I play the clarinet and keyboard, just random thing that comes into my mind.
a while ago, i tried to play The Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden and i got as far as to the verse, where i got stuck. Also, i play a lot of game music on the piano.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
I hate these threads... (at least those which ask what instruments you play), because I feel so much like a show-off.

Piano: 9 years
Violin: 6 years
Drumset + Percussion (including Mallets): 4 years
Tamburica (a kind of Guitar): 4 years

not playing instruments which require a lot of breathing, because I have Asthma (or had, at least)

So what do I play? I don't really know for sure, but the hardest piece I've played for piano must have been Chopin: Fantasie Impromptu (started learning it 1 + 1/2 years ago), on Violin I'm currently playing Max Bruch Violinkonzert, and for Drums I'm learning some pieces I don't really know the name of ATM, but I played along Space Truckin' by Deep Purple last concert.

I'm playing violin in a group which is quite well-known in this area. Also, won 2 second prizes with piano at Prima la Musica (2001, 2003) and several 1st with mallets and drums (in a group though, where I'm the oldest one). Heck, I'm saying too much :x

Music just is my thing. Hardly anybody in my area can beat me to it ;)

EDIT: Holy... I know there's a video in the web out there somewhere that shows me playing Fantasie Impromptu. By Oberpullendorf TV, I played it at the Pullenale 2007, I think on the 27th of September. But heck, I can't find it...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Saxophon 5 years

And im the drummer(2 years) in a band
Thanks given by: