Poll: popcorn:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
sweet
40.00%
12 40.00%
salty
60.00%
18 60.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
popcorn
Being serious all the time makes you ill, sick and boring. There is nothing wrong with having some fun. I dunno wat u elders think about this, but heck, i am not gonna be like this one day. With all respect, people who think that this thread is pointless or need to have a serious reason for its existence are ill. I mean guys, seriously, try spamming a lil' bit, joking a lil' bit or make fun of each other a lil' bit(with some strict limitations for sure). You will see what i mean.
v: sorry, :D

Azriel edited this post 07-26-2012 10:31 AM because:
yes, but we don't encourage stupidity.
your post is very off topic btw.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: YinYin
(07-26-2012, 10:00 AM)YinYin Wrote:  the most extreme cases didnt even seem to know about salty popcorn and think its disgusting (?)

I didn't know about sweet popcorn.
Well, maybe i have hear about them but i don't remember. Anyways i always eat salty ones. and i dont think i would like sweet popcorn.
Thanks given by:
btw tell me types of popcorn
i will try to eat all of them
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
sweety,salty,spicy. You can try any combination unless it is uni-directional (spicy, little spicy, heavily spicy), Hybrid( spicy'n'salty, spicy'n'sweety). All you need is completely bland popcorn and add stuffs to it :P ...
Thanks given by:
Quote:could you elaborate that?

I've put it badly. I didn't want to imply I'm pointing finger at anybody concrete rather than noticing somewhat higher closedmindeness in general around here compared to some other places on interwebs I visit. It's just a feeling after all, nothing more than that.
Thanks given by:
You know, this reminds me of watching a movie.
While I was watching "" in a cinema, I ordered a sweet popcorn but they gave me half sweet, half salty, and some don't have taste. Throw up right after the movie ends. Xd
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
[Image: E4KNi.gif]

it's amazing how much I didn't want to know that you threw up... yuck.. :(

well anyways, I prefer salty one, mainly for the reason that i have grown up with salty ones.
We make them ourselves nearly regularly, and always used salt. So yeah, I dislike sweet ones because i am not used to it, i think.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: