Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Flying Hell attack Problem
I planning a Hellattack for Deep he should hit the enemy 3time and then an upward hit and then he hit the enemy in the air many times (8times maybe)and then 1big hit downward
Till now i have done the thing with the upward hit and now i hang on the air thing i dont now how to hold both charas in the air can some1 help me?

when needed i can edit the frames but at this rate its kind of crap^^

Sry for my bad english this time;)
Thanks given by:
Ah it's simple.
Each character has 70 'fall' points.
Which means that if you hit your enemy with 70 fall points, he will fall.
69 fall points, he will come very close to falling.
Negative fall points also work, but it makes your opponent more invincible.
In this case though it helps you, because that way you can hold said opponent for longer.
You make it so that you have three hits on the ground, each with 20 fall points, then an uppercut with 10 fall points.
Then you jump up, hit said opponent with -80 fall points.
Then you commence hitting the opponent 7 times, each with 10 fall points and a dvy of 550.
Then you have the one big hit with 10(or more) fall points, with a dvy of say 10.
Voila!
Thanks given by:
personally I would prefer to just use c-points, its more simple and accurate imo...

All your really have to do is adjust the centery: 79 and the cpoint y to look like its being hit up in the air, then just throw the opponent down for the last bit.
Thanks given by:
erm, I wouldn't use cpoint here - makes the thing look unreal.

I would like to have a look at the code you did so far (with comments if necessary) and for the solution - I would go on work with itrs placed at the right frame ;)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Well it depends on how you use the cpoints, if you're bad at it it'll look choppy and unrealistic. If you can time it right and hold the opponent the right way it looks fine. Its just my personal opinon though.

But yeah, its better if you post what you have so far
Thanks given by:
Actually, it's depending on the amount of enemies you want to hit at once. If you do the cpoint-method, you'd have to create a bunch of helping objects to catch many chars, no cpoint would be actually more efficient. If you want to hurt only one enemy at once, you're probably better off with that cpoint.
Of course, if you're good with the dv-values, you have no problem with just using an arest, ,but as far as I noticed, you probably need some practice with that ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2008, 03:14 PM)zxcv11791 Wrote:  Well it depends on how you use the cpoints, if you're bad at it it'll look choppy and unrealistic. If you can time it right and hold the opponent the right way it looks fine. Its just my personal opinon though.

But yeah, its better if you post what you have so far

you are right, but actually the itr solution would be simply much earier in this case .p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
now...where is the starter of this thread?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
well, we told how it work, so solved :p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: