Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[MOD]OnePiece A-Edition Demo 1.8 Download
Opened a forum. All details and progress about the game will be there. However, I will post my releases here too.
Link:
FORUM click
Yo, i am the Admin :D
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Kashif
Hey, A-Man I think ur game is gr8 but the problem i find in it is ur work is not found in ur project. I think they r ripped sprites (If they not ripped sprites i can see ur work clearly). problem 2: I like ur style of continuing, but the problem i find in that is ur game need something new to it every time like 5 new chars more stages blah blah blah. Even my first project goes the same way as urs but there will be something more in every new mod or version. U might might be listening these words from 12 year old kid but plz take this advice.
Ps.
Dont complain against me cuz i've never tried out ur games cuz i am a newbie
Thanks given by: Kashif
Dude, I don't care if u are 12 or even 3. Advice is a thing any man is looking for. Yeah ur right the sprites are ripped, but they are kinda edited. This is because I really suck at spriting and these ripped sprites really covers mostly every thing I need. I got some team members now (even a spriter in case I need some sprites), but i am still seeking for a data changer to ask me for joining. And about the style, its totally stylish. U will forget that this is an LF2 mod when u are playing it. I really didn't show anything in the game trailer. It was just a tiny glimpse about the game. And ur advices are always welcome :). Visit the forum for more info.

Thanks given by:
well its nice but i think there is already an awesome mod of zxcv present of one piece..
Thanks given by:
Oh, I actually saw that long time ago. And when I saw it, I loved it, but I really didn't like it wen I played it. The controls were creepy for me. Characters weren't balanced at all. Also he tried to make it a lot like the Anime, for example, Ace can't be hit with a normal character or enemy. U need to use a player with haki to be able to hit him. I mean doing this would be nice if it was in story mode or so, but for versus mode? I didn't really like the idea... Also these large dvx values which make character fly like crazy. So i didn't really like it. A lot of people liked it though. And he did an awesome job with dc! And we got 2 different styles, so yeah. There is a difference.

Thanks given by:
well, things have been turning better now in it.. but yeah if you want to continue in a diff. style, it would be great to see!
Thanks given by:
Hello guys!. I release the first demo for One Piece A-Edition!:
Thread in my forum:
http://onepiecea-edition.yoo7.com/t7-one...1-download

Direct download link:
https://hotfile.com/dl/166448114/1925c79/OPAE.rar.html
Visit the forum for more info about the game.
Enjoy! :)

Thanks given by:
I just thought i should add some details so you guys get to know what you are downloading:
Well, this demo version got 10 main characters in it. You start with 3 (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji) and you unlock the rest 11(7 are main characters and 4 are enemy sets) in the stage mode. When you beat the main character as a boss, a board with the passcode slides on the screen. You enter the passcode in a tool I coded ('A-Unlock tool', simillar to NTSD's but with pictures and music), and bam! you unlocked the character. The game got 2 very long/challenging stages . Each stage got the maximum 10 sub-stages!. I know this is like the 4rth One piece game out there, but I assure you that this is so damn different than the others (despite the sprites :D). So, if you are a fan of that Anime, then try this and you will hell like it.
Regards,
A-MAN :D

Thanks given by:
How many chars do you intend to have in full version?
Is this game based on your own story or its following manga or anime?
Did you asked permission and gave credits for those who ripped these sprites?
Why i cant see any sprite at your sprite and art forum?
Useful
Thanks given by:
Ans1: There are like 50 ripped characters for me to do in the game. I will try to do the main ones, or maybe if everything goes fine, I am doing them all.
Ans2: Come on, its OnePiece man. So yes, its an Anime.
Ans3: Yeah i did, and i always do. (wat does that have to do in the game, and why are u doing a check on me anyway. I know how to give people their rights)
Ans4: The edited sprites and the custom ones are in the "Team-A's Private Workstation" Forum. You can't access it. Its only for team members.

Thanks given by: