Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character: Vegeta (revamp)
@Bashs, here where you put new aurora inside of old aurora use other colour, silver/gray do not look "strong"(dbz-ish)...maybe try to put some blue effect inside.(or some vegeta's colour or light gray)
EDIT:maybe is better to delete new aurora and made same thing with old one...;)(you made that in transformation)
Thanks given by:
New Attack.Double Galick Cannon. Rush towards the enemy and use this powerful grab attack. Can also be used when grabbing the traditional way but uses up more 'ki'

Some animations (Click to View)
And how it looks in game. (Click to View)

Thanks given by: Kashif
wow you are the best dcer i have seen here
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2012, 05:21 PM)Kashif Wrote:  wow you are the best dcer i have seen here

Thanks. But I'm definitely not the best DCer here, not even close. This move only requires basic to intermediate skill in DC. I only have a intermediate skill in DC and there are a lot of advanced DCers on this forum (to reiterate, I'm not even close to being the best DCer).
Thanks given by:
oh come on if not then then you are really a good skilled person
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
(07-17-2012, 04:15 PM)Kashif Wrote:  oh come on if not then then you are really a good skilled person

he is good with ideas and spriter patient.
Useful
Thanks given by: Kashif
oh my oh my...it isnt the cannon which finish the enemy, but the hard egg crush attack!
[Image: qh.png]
there´s something not correct: you cant catch somebody and charge an attack while your enemy still can resist. in real you would get a slap while trying to do so. give him a punch/kick before catching.
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2012, 07:02 PM)JustMe Wrote:  oh my oh my...it isnt the cannon which finish the enemy, but the hard egg crush attack!
[Image: qh.png]
there´s something not correct: you cant catch somebody and charge an attack while your enemy still can resist. in real you would get a slap while trying to do so. give him a punch/kick before catching.

I'm just copying how Vegeta did it to Pui Pui in the anime and games. While Pui Pui was running towards Vegeta, Vegeta rushed in and scared Pui Pui into a 'shock' where he couldn't react At which point he places his hands onto his chest and blasts him to bits.

which can be seen in this video
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2012, 07:02 PM)JustMe Wrote:  there´s something not correct: you cant catch somebody and charge an attack while your enemy still can resist.

vegeta can..

carry on bash.

"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: bashscrazy , shin hanazumi , Marko pro
Well you can make more frames when charging and add itr which attacking cathed object and make no hp loss, but then enemy might be like bowchikabowbow, doing vegeta.
Useful
Thanks given by: