Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transparency WITHOUT WindowXP
Yeah, I'm getting sick of transferring my sprite to my laptop, then do the transparent thing with paint, later transfer back. Can't we have another way of doing it? Don't tell me to use Photofiltre and "1 pixel out of three", I want different transparency style. So, is it possible?(with PhotoshopCS3)
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Of course it's possible with Photoshop.
Paint only uses colours. Photoshop has actual transparency. So just use black and nothing (not white, but actually nothing) in a layer. and boom you're done.

Or take the transparency 'filter' (picture) put it in photoshop and select the white. (all the white should become selecting automatically) and delete.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
you mean my transparency filter?
just go into your system folder in windows xp and copy paint to your usb stick. thats what i did ;D (win7 paint sucks)
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
That's why I hate to open both computer and copy the stuff. My laptop is really old.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: