Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video tutorials - dinamic pose P.1-3

tutorials on coloring and shading will be soon
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: koori , Madara Uchiha
first sorry for the following, you made this to help other and i dont bother to give a good comment, but:
in the first 5 minutes you was searching for a reference, it wasnt necessary to show that, it only makes your tutorial longer and boring.
you corrected things manytimes (example: legs), it shows you´re unsteady. the result isnt really dynamic, its just a standing with a pulled right leg. i suggest you make a trace before you start a tutorial and cut off everything superfluous. 60minutes for only a char sketch are maybe too much.
its one of your streaming isnt it? i dont mind to watch you spriting, but you called this "tutorial", thats the point.
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
in my opinion the sketch is actualy 80% of the sprite than 10% is the coloring and the other 10% is the shading
when i make a base i think of it as the full sprite and i sketch the details even if it takes 60 min to get it as i want it to be
sometimes yea actualy the base take the one hour and the coloring+shading take the 10 min after
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
Base taking most of the time.
Well there is two things which should be divided.
1st. Tut- How to draw dinamic pose.
2nd.Tut-how to shade dinamic pose.
Base taking most of the time.
Well there is two things which should be divided.
1st. Tut- How to draw dinamic pose.
2nd.Tut-how to shade dinamic pose.
Useful
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2012, 09:32 AM)EXG9 Wrote:  2nd.Tut-how to shade dinamic pose.
It is actually same as shading non dynamic pose, so it's unnecessary.

But yah, the tutorial is waaaay too long if it does show something that simple.
Please, if ur making tutorial, try to make it without ising any referances. It looks cheap then. You should be able to draw the base without any referal images.

Nice try, but I'm not sure if you're ready enough to do such a tutorial. You don't say ANYTHING IMPORTANT about creating the dynamic pose itself.
And I don't think such a tutorial will help anyone. You have to know the tends of building human body to make it good looking. If you can't draw people this tutorial will not help you, not one bit.

Thanks given by:
I liked it, good for beginners..
~ alphafighters

New Mod being developed by me :-
Little Fighter Legacy (Click to View)
[Image: ubd7694.png]

Thanks given by: