Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Phoenix's sprites
Atlas looks incrediable i seriously have nothing wrong to say about it, shading is amazing well done. ~fav

random guy looks too small- his lega are too short,
his anatomy just looks a bit weird.
he has no neck and the face is squished in
and the head is flat.

Ether v2 looks great but she looks also a bit messy on the face, on the resize she lacks alot of detail make her a little bit bigger
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
I like how you draw earth, is fantastic(i am not kidding):D,great musacles but arm is supposed to be broken or that is coincidence???...
Nice disegn for some random guy.And awesome shading for his shirt.Maybe little just more contrast in skin
For girl...honestly....hair is bad,is unnatural...other stuff are nice only her right hand its again broken.
You like doing broken stuff!??! :D
FOR atlas to be clearly:
[Image: 8APym.png]-hand is buggy(my) i just wanna show that should be more back, in this position looks like Earth will fall down...
Thanks given by:
Marko you re doing it wrong.
your arm is forced to be in that position.
[Image: oo7Ca.png]
my is how youll eyes would like to see. Have youve seen how football throwing in the ball? right?
Useful
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2012, 05:50 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  Marko you re doing it wrong.
your arm is forced to be in that position.
[Image: oo7Ca.png]
my is how youll eyes would like to see. Have youve seen how football throwing in the ball? right?

no your doing it wrong, his actually doing it right
because that is how atlas holds the earth.
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
actually its not his hands, rather his pose. his back is too straight.
[Image: 304976oo7Ca.png][Image: 466518gggggg.png]

Quote:Ether v2 - I was never really happy with the original character-design but it was comparably easy to create a spritesheet with it. Just for the sake of overdoing stuff, I developed a little more grown-up version of Ether with a couple additional details...
aww...v1 was much cuter.
Thanks given by:
Here atlas-statue
[Image: File:MAN_Atlante_fronte_1040572.JPG]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MAN_...040572.JPG
Useful
Thanks given by:
the ball have to be more right if he´s holding like this. however, a sprite mustnt be perfect and we dont have to start a discuss in a spritethread.
[Image: 662365MAN_Atlante_fronte_1040572_JPG.jpg][Image: 538621Hn61D.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the advice, guys! I knew there was something fishy about this sprite but I just couldn't point out what it was exactly. I can't remember if I have the Earth and the character on separate layers (probably do) but in case I do, I'll take a shot at fixing it ;)

Alright, little update on Atlas :)
[Image: kK4PV.png]

Also, I dug up another sprite I did some time ago but forgot about it :p
[Image: ti4IV.png] Raven - The envoy of evil. The head-ornament is, in fact, supposed to be the skull of a crow... hard to see, I know. Ran out of pixels xD
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: The Hari , Bamboori , LutiChris , Marko pro
beauty wings :) but her left wing sticks out too much, when right is less visible. in the perspective should be conversely. maybe arms are kinda too thin, and left looks shorter. hair looks kinda like plastcine. yeah, that's all flaws, but all in all i like this sprite, design is very in my taste.

Thanks given by: Silverthorn
I dunno, atlas hand looks akward
Useful
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Marko pro