Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything and nothing about music.
the hari Wrote:blababalalala...... sound forum.... music forum........blablablablababablbalba.......idea is senseless....blbalbablablabab... something... blbablala....you don't have to be active in every thread...

Lol bla bla bla 44 wrote about that
i just agreed
2. if u hadnt noticed he posted a full metal alchemist amv
3. i love music and went for lamb of god concert recently hence im active in this thread -_-

listen to this
its one of the best songs in the world and i hope it will calm you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAdLiizR-4
~Dream Theater~

[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
I would like a separated thread for instrumental musics and rap/metal/etc though, :\ .
And I know no other vids like the beauty of nature - viruses

@qwertz: that one does not calm me down at all xD . Not my favorite kind of song but still nice for me ;D

btw I found an amazing piano arrange & performance by Jarrod Radnich, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGgX1DihPw . lol, piano players are just amazing... There's also his piano arrange for harry potter's theme you can find easily from related videos there.

I got quite enough of piano songs from a guy called Marasy8 (in many vids he play around 35 minutes non-stop, lol, so I'm quite content with piano songs). In fact, you'll most likely end up in a good song if you search on YouTube for 'Marasy8 Piano Touhou' and then randomly pick a video (though ones with 100,000++ views are a bit more likely to be better).

This is again, a music with string ensemble <3 and a portion of piano ;D , and is originally from Touhou as well, so, one of my favorite songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DazKKUShotM (septette for the dead princess, I think... idk, orchestral version? anyway, it is: Septette)
or.. let's see, marasy8 must also have a piano version for this because it's a touhou song.. here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Dqk1bmQog . and oh, it's good too xD marasy8 never disappoint me.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: qwertz143
okay, as seen this thread was rather fail. whatever. i'd like to ask about something else.
maybe, Heroes of might & magic III is the best part from whole saga, but i just love design of creatures and castles from V. also soundtrack is pretty great. my favourites are definitly:
Haven theme:

Sylvan theme:

first is just epic, i'm not big fan of opera (gently saying), but i can't stop listening this one. amazing!
and second. i've never heard "real singing elves" :P but this realy sounds like "music from forest". erm, i can't find better name for this, but this is freakin climatic. songs like these are very inspirational for me during drawing (this mean, learning of drawing :P). if you guys know some similar songs, or whole soundtrack from, for example other games, share with me.

Thanks given by:
Hm surely I prefer faster songs in general, although some slow songs are very nice that I can forget my preferences.

<3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w728lfxAwwE
remember when I played pokemon Yellow (and unfortunately I only had the Italian language version).. Rattata used Azzione! lol
but I'm so glad that Marasy finally played this song (just about a week ago!)

I don't know this song (and heck, the title is in Japanese D: ) but the first time I hear it it immediately becomes my new alarm tone~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kdA1c139vs
(if you like this song, you may also like all of these, and if you don't you most likely don't like these too:)

This is an amazing song that can keep me jogging ;D , or dancing on my seat when nobody is in my room. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPF6IXAE_1k .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
So basicly I'm like the only user on the forum who listens to rap?

...Wut

Thanks given by:
(07-10-2012, 03:24 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  So basicly I'm like the only user on the forum who listens to rap?

...Wut
Nope dude. I wouldn't have listened to music if rap wasn't there, or to be precise, if 2PAC wasn't there. If u really like rap u gotta listen to that man. Seriously, he is a legend.

[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: 8obis
(07-10-2012, 03:37 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  
(07-10-2012, 03:24 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  So basicly I'm like the only user on the forum who listens to rap?

...Wut
Nope dude. I wouldn't have listened to music if rap wasn't there, or to be precise, if 2PAC wasn't there. If u really like rap u gotta listen to that man. Seriously, he is a legend.
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Exactly, Pac's music is like always telling me something. Even though Eminem is my favourite rapper, 2Pac is a close second. But still I like a lot of different types of rapping. Oh man there's so much rappers I like: 2PAC, Eminem, BIG K.R.I.T, Macklemore, Rizzle Kicks, YONAS, B.o.B, Asher Roth, Lupe Fiasco, T.I., Tyler Cassidy, Biggie, Chiddy Bang, Eazy-E oh man I hope I didn't forget anyone. ;D

Edit: Also I like a lot of Lithuanian rappers. But since there's like only 3 Lithuanians on the forums not really willing to name them. ;D
Thanks given by: A-Man
(07-10-2012, 04:00 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  

...Wut
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Exactly, Pac's music is like always telling me something. Even though Eminem is my favourite rapper, 2Pac is a close second. But still I like a lot of different types of rapping. Oh man there's so much rappers I like: 2PAC, Eminem, BIG K.R.I.T, Macklemore, Rizzle Kicks, YONAS, B.o.B, Asher Roth, Lupe Fiasco, T.I., Tyler Cassidy, Biggie, Chiddy Bang, Eazy-E oh man I hope I didn't forget anyone. ;D

Edit: Also I like a lot of Lithuanian rappers. But since there's like only 3 Lithuanians on the forums not really willing to name them. ;D

U FORGOT Dr.Dre! U ever listened to: California Love (Dr.Dre ft. 2PAC) its a great song, here:

I like 2Pac the most. His music is more of a story or a poem . He really knows wat life is really is. Such a rear loss wen he died...

Thanks given by: 8obis
(07-10-2012, 04:30 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  
(07-10-2012, 04:00 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  

...Wut
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

U FORGOT Dr.Dre! U ever listened to: California Love (Dr.Dre ft. 2PAC) its a great song, here:

I like 2Pac the most. His music is more of a story or a poem . He really knows wat life is really is. Such a rear loss wen he died...

OH Looks like I "Forgot about Dre" ;D

As for 2Pac
I still believe he'll be back. THIS LINK MADE ME THINK SO :/
Thanks given by:
I really hope this is all right, but i remember sometime ago, i read some article where tupac's ma denied the idea that tupac is still alive. She also said that she saw tupac's dead body by her own eyes. Plus 2pac really loves his mom, if he'd go any where, he would take his mom with him. Unless tupac's mom made up all that with tupac previously. I really hope he is still alive though. He was one of a kind :D. My friends keep telling me that tupac music is old, but i still like it more than any other :D. Nowadays, wen u c a top 10 singers list, u c Justin Beibers as the first!!??! WTF!. I remember the first time i listened to that i thought he was a girl... Wat a shame...

Thanks given by: