Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything and nothing about music.
Woo marasy8 has just uploaded another song two day ago, it's super XD , especially the speeeed increasing like hell.. he's like combining many touhou songs into one. This is like the only medley I ever liked ;D coz usually when songs are combined it's a bit awkward

The songs I recognized at least six different songs..
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Hey, maybe it's just me, but I'm curios now:

Sometimes, when I listen to a song for the first time, and I really like it, I nearly always have the feeling I've known it all along. I think I already knew the melody, the order of chorus & verse, etc.
The latest example of this would be We Can Make The World Stop by The Glitch Mob, I could list a lot more of these déjà vu songs.

So... am I alone with this?
Thanks given by:

No
Based on my experience (which means I'm being a smartass :p ) songs will sound much better (I mean MUCH) after we get used and familiar with the notes. It happens many times for me: the first time I listen to the song, it's nothing special.. well, it's good though. But after a few times listening to it, it could become one of my favorite songs ;D .

Eh, that was a cool video you posted =D .

And omg this Final Boss Rush, actually is a remix of (probably all) last boss themes in Touhou. Unfortunately I don't know the author :\\ wna find some more like this ;D .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Nearly i started a discussion with Lauli or recently called LAULIELIHUALELIH by replying on this post here, but then i remembered about this thread.

The live version is above all, that black guy has such an amazing voice and laugh btw too.
I generally like what kind of philosophies Jason Mraz is telling the crowd on one of his concerts. What made me wonder though is the fact that "you f***in' did it" and "like i never knew you" haven't been released in a studio version, even though it is his latest album on which those are featured. Do you think he made those two recordings and realised they are too mainstream or don't give the feeling of awesome to it and then dropped them?

Also yeah, I was surprised too when I saw him on his latest video to "I won't give up", back then when i first discovered him, with "wordplay" and "the remedy(i won't worry)" he had short hair and sometimes a hat on... no beard no long hair. It was weird but it actually fits him very nicely.

Generally I just love it to see artists "grow up", to see them develop both in music and life philosophy. Actually i like to watch this generally, be it just for normal people i know.

plus, it just happens that you like muse and 30 seconds to mars.. why are you even surprised that our music tastes are alike in so many ways :P
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Maybe the reason there is no studio recording of "you f***in' did it" and "like i never knew you" is probably because artists generally make way more songs than they put on the album. They just choose the best ones and release them. And oh I don't know, since Jason Mraz generally releases a ton of live versions, he thought that he could release an un-produced version of his "unofficial" songs.

By the way, are you going to the Muse concert in Vienna?
Thanks given by:
okay, that makes sense.

hm... i would seriously need a site where i can add my favorite bands and artists and then it displays all the tour dates in a convenient way. I can hardly keep track of that.
19th November, ewww.. it's a monday. I hope i have a free weekend + (mo & tue) there, otherwise i have to take some of my holiday-time. But I am definitely going to go there. Need to get the tickets right away, thanks for the info ;)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:

=D
I don't understand the story but I like the remix , also very nice intro, even though it's long.
The animation is very interesting too... the story, I don't understand.. but it's black and white and there's the yinyang in the end, idk what it would mean, I do have guesses :P

actually marasy8 also played this song on piano, and the long intro is also amazing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PHtDx6ryRo
Maybe I like the intro more than the rest of the song ;D

Then I found another great touhou piano medley

JUST LOL at 3:00 hahahahahahahaha
but I still downloaded the song.. the transitions are nice.. usually I hate medley because the transitions sound awkward and uncomfortable, but not with this and marasy8's ;D

and now I really like listening to string ensembles and flutes ;D besides of piano and violin.
I found that after listening to trumpets for a few minutes, my ears feel tired - is that true or it's just the song that's not good, or my ears lol? I do like the sound of trumpets but then it becomes tiring.. that's why I prefer listening to violin right now.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: