Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Sport] European Championship "UEFA Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine""
(06-09-2012, 09:42 AM)qwertz143 Wrote:  dude it was poland 1-1 greece -_-
(06-17-2012, 10:35 AM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:  you got it wrong, it was england - sweden: 3-2
from where you take these results?

Thanks given by:
from watching the game live?
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Marko pro , qwertz143 , Bla bla bla 44
LINK
some site like this...???
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2012, 11:31 AM)The Hari Wrote:  
(06-17-2012, 10:35 AM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:  you got it wrong, it was england - sweden: 3-2

if you mean which site, like after the game is over and you dont know these are the best sites
www.skysports.com/football
or
www.goal.com/en-gb

[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
-_-
thanks captain(s) obvious...
i mean he could mistake by second time, if you want to lead this thread, you can check results when you aren't sure before posting some nonsense.
guys, does you ever heard about sarcasm?

Thanks given by:
did you ever heard of "not taking stuff to personal" ? :)
nobody insulted you directly or anything. It's just that i watched the game live on tv and was in favor of england, so I know it by heart. :)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: qwertz143
OPS...I wasnt saw quate text...OPS...i tought you are asking????...OPS
I am so stuipid!!!
Thanks given by:
Please guys stop spamming and talking nonsense discussion. The lost global mod post was enough to make me to correct the mistake. Hell, just a misplacing of number 3 and 2 and you start spamming. If you know the result then came here to talk about strategies, tactics, problems of teams mostly Sweden etc.

If you want to know where i take the results, I watch matches in TV. and if anytime i miss the end of the first match of the day, I watch about 2 hour TV program about EURO 2012 every night.

Now back to the topic.

The first topic that i want to mention is about Group B squads qualifying.
All teams had the chances to be qualified, even Holland. but as i thought Portugal and Germany had more chances to be qualified. Anyways i would like Germany to be eliminated, but it would be a very difficult for Denmark to beat Germany.

Cristiano Ronaldo
After that shame match against Denmark where he missed to clear chances, especially the second one, he finally came back in a good form. He was the best player in that match. He did some great skills, he scored the goals, he ran enough, you can remember the second goal, he ran for about 60 meters or some other long running distances from his target to Holland target.Also he did a powerful shot with his left leg but he couldn't scored the third goal.

Portugal team
Let's tart from defense. Joao perrera, a player who has a good sprint speed. Coentrao, one of the best players in his role, Maybe the second ot the third, efter Evra and maybe Cole. Pepe, a strength player, with a good stamina who dominate the air because of his length and his jumping, remember Real Madrit-Bayern Munich match how he beat Mario Gomez (195 cm) in air. Bruno Alvesh, strength and his length complete the center of defense with Pepe as unbeaten in air.
going to the midfield, we find a Miguel Veloso, an average defensive midfielder; Joao mountinho, a good player in his role, with a good long shoot and Raul Meirrelesh, almost the same with Mountinho.
In forward part. Nani a speed player with great skills of dribbling. also he use nice both legs and he can cross good and maybe sometime shoot from distance. Cristiano Ronaldo, a player who is completed in every parameter of Forwarders, he is completed in every physic aspect, (remember,maybe the fastest player in the history of football also he maybe can beat Usain Bolt in 20 meter running, or maybe a draw), also he is a good crosser and he can do good free-kicks.While Heldier Postinga is not that good player in my opinion, but he has the support of Hose Mourinio. while GK Rui Patricio is another week point of Portugal.

Portugal 2-1 Holland
I think Van Bomel is a vital part of the team. Anyways,maybe letting the center of the field with De Jong was necessary because they needed to score goals. But Holland players do not bother to much about these matches. also another fail match for striker Van Persie. While Hunterlar was playing?

Denmark 1-2 Germany
I didn't watch that match. can you comment it?

For today.
I think Spain and Italy will continue, even it is commented a lot that Spain can let the match 2-2 and so Italy will be eliminated.
Thanks given by:
Facepalm
the sarcasm works if u quote this
empirefantasy Wrote:yesterday was played Poland 1-0 Greece
and not for these:
(06-17-2012, 11:31 AM)The Hari Wrote:  
no harsh feelings, just saying :/

@ ^ i think spain and croatia will go through

[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by: Marko pro
My opinions are clearly, Croatia and Spain go foward, Italy and Irealand will be eliminated.
All residents of croatia talking about draw 2-2.That is a set match...I told you...!!!
Thanks given by: