Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More thanked posts than the posts themselves.
Okay, I think I got it all sorted now. The reason for the ghostly thanked post was because the table that stores each and every thank probably didn't get validated through the process. This resulted in an entry which ultimately linked to a post that doesn't exist. The search-function simply doesn't display bad links, so it didn't show up there.

I think, this is fixed now but you're welcome to report any additional issues (in case your thank-counters magically changed: this is related to the fact that I ran a recount-script which is supposed to fix this kind of issues).
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
It says:

Thanks given: 4
64 thanks received in 42 posts

My count says:
42 posts
42 thanked posts (A-MAN has thanked them all)

1 post in forum games
0 thanks reveived

sources of counting:
counting all posts in his thread, search button in his post/profile, looking at "Who posted" (in his thread and in "what song are you listening").

Where is the 43th post?
Thanks given by: A-Man
Ah, so that explains the difference between separately-running statistics. But yes, you are right, 42 in the programming-section + 1 in forum games. I didn't think about that posting in the forum games doesn't add to your post-count, and the database simply said "43 entries" (aka. posts). Thanks for your help in that! :)
Well, I think this is now finally sorted out; post-count = 42 +1 in forum games with 42 thanked.

Which reminds me that it's indeed possible to have more thanked posts than the post-count is actually saying: imagine posting in the forum games only and receiving thanks. You'll have "0 posts" but "x thanks in y posts" (with x,y > 0) :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: A-Man
Yeah, guess ur right. According to the dynamical statistical theory, a byte should be added to each off set in the current gamma stack. So, while somebody thanks a post the database will receive a lambda radiation and control the flow of data. That explains everything...
just kidding, lol. gibberish talk^ :p
I got every thing.
Thanx
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: