Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does LF-Empire have a Skype group? If not, I think it's a good idea to make one.
Really good to have a Skype group with all LFE members!
Advantages:
- Easy to communicate and discuss things
- Will be able to play together very frequently
- Always know who's online
- Can always do voice calls when playing, for those who have headset/mic or are using laptops with built in mic
- Sound notification when someone chats to you. Hamachi sucks at lacking that option

We just all have to download Skype at http://www.skype.com. I can make the group and invite you all if you PM me your Skype name :D .

Many Cultris II players have that Skype and it proved to be really awesome. I'm hoping the same thing for LF2 :D .

OR
does LFE already have a Skype group? I will really regret not joining it earlier if there already is. I guess not yet? Let's start it !?!? :P
I'm telling players on FB the same thing too
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
there's no group yet, but we got the irc chat to lurk around. if you wanna found a group, go ahead...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
A handful of us do contact each other online through facebook and skype
it'll be on their info or just pm them (as some of them do not liked to be disturbed)
you can add me if you wish but I am mostly not online now a days
Look up: KaywonnJuto : on both facebook and skype
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I'm too late, but there is this group consisting of zelphir, chris[numbers], eragon[numbers], hannibal[numbers], Locutus and me.

In my version of Hamachi there is an option to play a sound when someone says something to you (click Advanced Settings!).

Would you post a thread in the ztage.net forum?

Nice title.
Thanks given by: